Oh, Mr. Merlyn. Imagine my shock at finding you here.
梅林先生,看見你在這我真是太吃驚了。
Did you roofie anyone special tonight, huh?
你今晚又把誰搞嗨了啊
Detective! It's a private party.
警探 這是個私人派對
Yeah? Well, there was an incident at Adam Hunt's building tonight.
是嗎 今晚在亞當·亨特的大樓里發生了一起事故
You know anything about that?
你知道這件事嗎
Who's Adam Hunt?
亞當·亨特是誰
He's a millionaire bottom feeder,
一個暴發戶
and I'm kind of surprised you aren't friends.
我真驚訝你們不是朋友
I've been out of town for...a while.
我不是離開了 一陣子嘛
Well, he just got attacked by the guy with the hood,
他被一個戴兜帽的家伙襲擊了
the guy that saved your ass the other day.
就是那天救你的那個人
The hood guy. You didn't find him?
兜帽男。你沒找到他?
I'm gonna offer a reward.
我打算發布個懸賞
Hey, everybody.
大伙兒聽好了
$2 million to anybody that can find a nut bar in a green hood.
誰能找到這個戴著綠兜帽的瘋子,誰就能拿到兩百萬賞金
Did you even try to save her?
你有試過救她嗎
Ok. Let's go, partner.
我們走 伙計
Did you even try to save my daughter?
你有試過去救我的女兒嗎
Sarah wouldn't want this.
莎拉不會希望你這樣
It's not. Partner, let's go.
算了,伙計,我們走。
It's all right. Let's go.
好了,我們走吧。
It's way too quiet in here! This is a party!
這里是不是太安靜了!這可是派對啊!
Some coincidence, I mean, you asking to have your party here, and Hunt getting robbed right next door and by the same guy who rescued us at the warehouse.
真巧啊,你說要在這里開派對,亨特就在隔壁被搶,還正好是在倉庫救我們的人干的。
If I were you, Tommy, I'd just be glad you're alive.
如果我是你,湯米,慶幸自己還活著就行了。
What happened to you on that island? A lot.
你在那島上發生了什么?很多事。
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在說什么?
$40 million doesn't just up and vanish! Untraceable? !
四千萬怎么會就這樣憑空消失,無跡可尋。
It is $40 million! Find it!
那可是四千萬,趕緊給我找回來。
How did he do it?
他是怎么辦到的?
There's not enough for all of us.
剩下的食物不夠我們分的
Save your strength.
省點力氣吧。