You killed that man. You don't have to do this.
你殺了那個人。你不需要殺了我。
Yes, I do. Nobody can know my secret.
不,我需要。我的秘密不能讓人知道。
So that's your story. A guy in a green hood flew in and singlehandedly took out 3 armed kidnappers.
這就是你的說法,一個戴綠兜帽的人飛進來一個人擺平了三名持槍綁匪。
I mean, who is he? Why would he do that?
可是他是誰?他為什么要那么做?
I don't know. Find him and you can ask.
我也不知道,找到他,你就能問他了。
Yeah. What about you? You see the hood guy?
好吧,那你呢?你看見那個戴兜帽的人了嗎?
I saw...just movement. Everything blurry. I was kind of out of it.
我只看到模糊的影子。一切都很模糊,我有點暈頭轉向。
It's funny, isn't it? One day back, and already somebody's gunning for you. Aren't you popular?
真有趣,不是嗎?剛回來一天就已經有人拿槍指著你了。你真招人愛吶?
Were you able to identify the men?
你們能查到那些綁匪嗎?
Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons. These were pros.
指紋被磨掉,武器也無從追查,這伙人是老手。
Yeah. Well, they probably figured you'd pay a king's ransom to get your boy back or a queen's ransom, as it were.
沒錯,他們很可能知道你為了贖回兒子傾家蕩產都在所不惜。
After all, a parent would do anything to keep their child safe.
畢竟,父母為了孩子的安全甘愿付出一切。
I don't find your tone appropriate, Detective.
你這樣話中帶刺不太合適吧,探長。
If Oliver can think of anything else, he'll be in touch.
如果奧利弗能記起任何其他線索,他會聯系你們。
Thank you, gentlemen, for coming.
先生們,感謝你們登門造訪。
Your luck never seems to run out, does it?
你的運氣好像總用不完,是不是?
You are different. Not like you to read a book.
你變了,會看書可不像你。
I missed you, Raisa. No kitchen on the island. No. No friends either. Thank you.
我很惦記你,蕾莎。孤島上沒有廚房。沒有,也沒朋友。謝謝。
Do I really seem different?
我看起來真的變了嗎?
No. You're still a good boy. Oh, I think we both know I wasn't. But a good heart.
沒有,你還是個好孩子。你我都知道并非如此。但有一顆善良的心
I hope so. I want to be the person you always told me I could be.
但愿。我想成為你常說的好人。
Oliver, I want to introduce you to someone John diggle.
奧利弗 我想給你介紹一個人:約翰·狄格爾。
He'll be accompanying you from now on.
從現在起他會跟隨你左右。
I don't need a babysitter.
我不需要保姆。
Darling, Oliver's a grown man. And if he doesn't feel he needs armed protection...
親愛的 奧利弗是成年人了,如果他覺得不需要全副武裝的保鏢...
Yeah, I understand, but this is something I need.
我明白,不過這能讓我安心。
So...What do I call you?
好吧,我怎么稱呼你?
Diggle's good. Dig if you want.
狄格爾就行了,狄格也行。
You're exmilitary?
你當過兵?
Yes, sir. 105th Airborne of Kandahar, retired.
是的 先生從第105駐坎大哈空降部隊退役。
Been in the private sector a little more than 4 years now.
現在在私營安保公司干了超過四個年頭。
I don't want there to be any confusion, Mr. Queen.
我希望你能清楚明白,奎恩先生。
My ability to keep you from harm will outweigh your comfort.
讓我保證你的安全遠比你的自在更重要。
Do we have an agreement? Sir? Sir!
你同意嗎?先生?先生!