你從哪里搞到的這些?
Roxies. Thank you, daddy's ACL tear.
鎮痛片。多謝老爸前十字韌帶撕裂。
Ollie.
奧利。
No one's called me that in a while, speedy. Worst nickname ever.
好久沒人這么叫我了,閃電妞。真是史上最糟糕的外號。
What, always chasing after me as a kid? I thought it fit pretty well. Maybe it still does.
怎么,你小時候總是追著我不放啊。我覺得這外號挺貼切。估計現在依然貼切。
See you at school, Speedy.
學校見,閃電妞。
Sorry about her.
她就這樣。
I have something for you.
我有東西要給你。
You did not come back from a deserted island with a souvenir.
不是吧你,從一座荒島上逃生,還沒忘帶紀念品。
It's a hozen. And in buddhism, it symbolizes reconnecting.
這是一個靈符,在佛教里它象征著重逢。
I kept it in hopes that one day, it would reconnect me with you.
我一直留著它,希望有朝一日它能幫助我與你重逢。
A rock! That is sweet.
一塊石頭,真用心良苦。
You know, I want one of those Tshirts that says "My friend was a castaway, and all I got was this crappy shirt."
我一直想要一件T恤衫,上面寫著 "我的朋友落難荒島,就給我帶回來這件破T恤"。
Don't let him get you into too much trouble. You just got back. Take it slow.
別讓他給你找太多麻煩。你剛回來,慢慢適應。
Ahem. The city awaits.
整座城市都在等你。
Have you noticed how hot your sister's gotten? Because I have not.
你注意到你妹妹發育得多性感了嗎?因為我可沒偷瞄她。
Your funeral blew.
當年你的葬禮去了不少人。
Did you get lucky?
你走桃花運了嗎?
Fish in a barrel.
甕中之鱉。
They were so sad...and huggy.
大家都好傷心啊,見人就抱。
And I am counting on another target rich environment for your welcome home bash.
我現在又在盼著下一個得天獨厚的好機會了,也就是為你接風的大狂歡。
At my what?
我的什么?
You came back from the dead. This calls for a party.
你從鬼門關回來了。必須開個派對好好慶祝
You tell me where and when. I'll take care of everything.
你只需告訴我時間地點,剩下的全由我一手包辦。
And this city's gone to crap. Your dad sold his factory just in time.
這城市算是廢了。你爸那工廠賣得真及時。
And why'd you want to drive through this neighborhood anyway? No reason.
你為什么想要開車從這片街區穿過呢?不為什么。
So what'd you miss the most, steaks at the Palm, drinks at the station, meaningless sex?
你最想念什么呢?棕櫚餐廳的牛排,在車站喝酒,漫無目的地做愛?
Laurel. Everyone is happy you're alive. You want to see the one person who isn't?
勞蕾爾,知道你還活著大家都很高興。而你卻非要去見唯一一個不高興的人。
Laurel, I just got this from Hunt's lawyers.
勞蕾爾,我剛從亨特的律師那拿到這個。
They filed a change of venue. We are now in front of Judge Grell.
他們申請更換審判地點,我們現在要面對格雷爾法官了。
Hunt funded Grell's reelection campaign.
亨特為格雷爾的改選活動提供資金。
He's got Grell in his back pocket.
所以格雷爾就是他的小木偶啊。
You know, it's fun being your friend. I get to say "I told you so" a lot.
你知道嗎?和你做朋友很有意思。我老能對你說 "我早告訴你了"。
No. Adam hunt is not smarter than we are.
不,亞當·亨特不比我們聰明。
No, he's just richer and willing to commit multiple felonies. "We don't need to go outside the law to find justice."
不,他就是有幾個臭錢,愿意鋌而走險,以身試法。"我們不必觸犯法律來主持正義"。
Your dad's favorite jingle.
你父親最喜歡的一句話。
Hello, Laurel. You went to law school. You said you would.
好久不見,勞蕾爾,你果然進了法學院,就像你說過的一樣。
Yeah. Everyone's proud.
是啊,大家都為我驕傲。
Adam Hunt's a heavy hitter. You sure you want to get in the ring with him?
亞當·亨特可是塊硬骨頭,你真想跟他較量嗎?
Five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt? No. Not really.
五年了,一見面你就想聊亞當·亨特嗎?不,其實一點也不想。
Why are you here, Ollie?
你來干什么?奧利。
To apologize. It was my fault. I wanted to ask you not to blame her.
來道歉,都是我的錯。我希望你不要怪她。
For what? Falling under your spell.
怪她什么?抵擋不住你的魅力嗎?
How could I possibly blame her for doing the same things that I did?
我怎么可能因為她和我犯一樣的錯誤而責怪她呢?
I never meant to she was my sister.
我從沒想 她是我妹妹。
I couldn't be angry because she was dead. I couldn't grieve because I was so angry.
我不能生氣,因為她死了。我沒法傷心,因為我太生氣了。
That's what happens when your sister dies while screwing your boyfriend.
如果你妹妹挖了你墻角然后死掉,你就會被置于這種境地。