What was it like there? Cold.
那里環境什么樣。冷。
Tomorrow, you and me, we're doing the city. You've got a lot to catch up on.
明天,我們倆去城里耍。好多東西你都得補補了。
That sounds like a great idea.
聽起來不錯啊。
Good. Then I was hoping to swing by the office.
好啊,我也想順便去公司看看。
Well, there's plenty of time for all that. Queen consolidated isn't going anywhere.
有的是大把時間。奎恩集團又不會長腳跑了。
Oh, I am so sorry, Mr. Oliver.
太抱歉了,奧利弗先生。
Dude, you speak Russian?
老兄,你在說俄語嗎。
I didn't realize you took Russian at college, Oliver.
沒想到你大學修了俄語呢,奧利弗。
I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother, Walter.
我也沒想到你想睡我媽呢,沃爾特。
I didn't say anything. She didn't have to.
我啥都沒說。不用她說。
Oliver...Walter and I are married, and I don't want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father.
奧利弗,我跟沃爾特結婚了,我不希望你覺得我們做了任何不尊重你父親的事。
We both believed that Robert, like you, was, Uh, well, gone. It's fine. May I be excused?
我們都以為羅伯特和你一樣都過世了 沒事。我先失陪了。
Hey, don't forget about tomorrow, buddy.
別忘了明天啊。
1,2,3 1,2,3. It's getting closer.
1,2,3 1,2,3。越來越近了。
That's not very scientific.
這么說可不太科學。
What would you know about science, Mr. Ivy League dropout?
你還懂科學呀,常春藤聯盟輟學先生。
I happen to know a lot about science. I know about fermentation. I know biology.
我碰巧很了解科學。我知道發酵,我懂生物。
Laurel's gonna kill me. Oh, she's so gonna kill me.
勞蕾爾會宰了我的,她真的會宰了我的。
Your sister will never know. Come here.
你姐姐不會知道的。過來。
Ok, that one was really close.
這雷真夠近的。
Sarah, we're gonna be fine.
莎拉,我們會沒事的。
Sarah? Sarah! Sarah! Oliver! Sarah! Sarah! Gus?
莎拉?莎拉!莎拉 奧利弗。莎拉!莎拉!格斯?
No! No! No! Dad, she's out there! She's not there. Sarah! She's gone.
不 不 不 爸 我們要救她。她不在了。莎拉!我們失去她了。
Oliver, wake up. Oliver?
奧利弗,醒醒,奧利弗?
Oliver!
奧利弗!
I'm sorry. I'm so I'm so sorry.
對不起,真的很抱歉。
Oh, it's ok, Oliver. It's all right, sweetheart. You're home. You're home.
沒關系,奧利弗,都過去了 甜心,你回家了,你回家了。