It's Walter...
我是沃爾特......
Walter Steele.
沃爾特·斯蒂爾
You remember Walter, your father's friend from the company.
你還記得沃爾特嗎?你父親在公司的朋友。
It's good to see you, Raisa.
很高興見到你,蕾莎。
Welcome home, Mr. Oliver.
歡迎回家,奧利弗先生。
Mr. Merlyn phoned. He wants to join you for dinner.
梅林先生打電話說想來共進晚餐。
Wonderful.
好極了。
Oliver?
奧利弗?
Did you hear that?
你聽到了嗎?
Hey, sis.
嗨,小妹。
I knew it. I knew you were alive.
我就知道,我就知道你還活著。
I missed you so much.
我想死你了。
You were with me the whole time.
你一直都惦記著你。
Come on, Laurel. We're lawyers, not miracle workers.
算了吧 勞蕾爾,我們是律師 不是奇跡大師。
We can't win this.
我們這次贏不了的。
If we can't win a classaction suit against a man who swindled hundreds of people out of their homes and life savings, then we're not fit to call ourselves a legal aid office.
倘若我們贏不了這集體起訴,任被告將上百人逐出自家房屋,詐取他們的救命錢,那我們還算什么法律援助辦公室。
And if we go bankrupt in the process, we won't be a legal aid office.
如果我們就此破產了,那法律援助辦公室也玩完了。
Hunt has an army of lawyers, and they're ready to bury us.
亨特率領他的律師軍團虎視眈眈地要滅了我們呢。
You and I against an army. I love those odds.
我倆力敵大軍,這種懸殊我喜歡。
Why do you hate me?
你就這么恨我呀?
And in other news, details as to the castaway story you've all heard about
除此之外關于海難事故的詳情大家已經聽說了
The son of a very wealthy billionaire will soon become a legendary story.
億萬富豪家的公子即將成為傳奇。
Jessica now has more details and the complete castaway story.
下面由杰西卡為你帶來更多細節內容以及完整的海難事故。
"The Queen's Gambit" was last heard from more than 5 years ago.
"金牌奎恩"號五年前銷聲匿跡。
Mr. Queen has reportedly confirmed he was the only survivor of the accident that took the lives of 7 people, including local resident Sarah Lance.
據奎恩先生證實他是事故的唯一幸存者,事故奪去了七條生命,包括本地居民莎拉·蘭斯。
Survived by her sister, Laurel...
勞蕾爾痛失其妹......
After five years, everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable.
五年之后,過往熟悉的一切已面目全非。
The face I see in the mirror is a stranger.
鏡中的面容完全陌生。
The storm's a category 2. The captain's recommending we head back.
風暴達到二級了。船長建議我們掉頭。
All right. Inform the crew.
好吧,通知船員。
Are we in trouble? One of us is.
我們遇到麻煩了 是某人吧。
Ollie? Where do you keep the bottle opener on this thing?
奧利,你把開瓶器放哪了?
I'll be there in a minute, Sarah.
我馬上過來,莎拉。
You know, son, that is not going to finish well for either of them or for you.
兒子啊,這樣下去不會有好結果的,對這些姑娘或是你來說都不是好事。
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你說的?
Yachts suck.
游艇不給力。
Tommy Merlyn.
湯米·梅林。
I missed you, buddy.
想死你了,伙計。
Ok. What else did you miss?
你還錯過了什么?
Super bowl winnersGiants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again.
超級碗冠軍、巨人隊、鋼人隊、圣徒隊、綠灣包裝工隊,又到巨人隊。
A black president, that's new.
黑人總統,這可沒有過。
Oh, and "Lost," they were all dead...I think.
還有《迷失》 他們都死了吧,我覺得。