When I was elected of the president of Corlinon
我當選了Corlinon的學生會主席
My school was way ahead of this time
我的學校領先了整個時代一大步
Rest of the country did't get the black president until Clinton
直到到克林頓時代 美國學校都沒黑人當學生會主席
Like all presidents, I have made compaign promises that's going to be hard to keep
和所有學生會主席一樣 我做了很多難以實現的競選承諾
I promise you no more rope climbing and gym
我承諾不再有爬繩和體操
unless your favourite sport is climbing rope
除非你最喜歡的體育運動是爬繩
I promise no more homework on saturday
我承諾 星期六不再有家庭作業
unless you will be at school on sunday
除非你星期日還來學校
I promise the book mock
我承諾 只有拍成電影了的書 才用寫讀書筆記
I promise you rubber floor, you bounce right back
我承諾鋪橡膠地板 欺負你的人把你推到地上 你也能馬上彈起來
We got spring break we got summer break
我們有春假 暑假
what about a fall break and winter break
怎能沒有寒假 秋假?
I don't want to come to school when it's hot
熱的時候我不想上學
Why do I need to come to school when It's cold
冷的時候又怎么會想上學?
chris! chris! chris!
Chris Chris Chris
To win my office, I tell them everything they want to hear
為了當選 我說了所有他們想聽的話
There was only one problem they listen
只有一個問題 他們都聽進去了
You promise we we take a Suneskei
你答應帶我們去看尼克斯隊比賽了
You promise we gey new locker
你答應給我換個新的儲物柜的
You promise I get a raise
你答應給我長薪水
You promise I get a shave
你答應給我剃掉胡子的
You promise we get a real nead
你答應改善伙食的
What are you going to do about it
你打算怎么辦
I have no idea what I'm going to do
我不知道怎么辦
So I do what all great leaders do
所以我和所有偉大領袖做法一樣
I get on it ,I promise
我馬上解決
My promise
我保證
was seen as very unpromising.
我承諾將遵守我以前的承諾
Hey,Greg!
嘿 Greg
Hey,Greg? Did you see the school paper?
嘿 Greg? 你看校報了嗎?
We have a school paper?
我們有校報?
Bush wasn't the first president who didn't read the paper.
布什不是第一個不讀報紙的總統
What did I lie about?
我撒什么謊了?
Apparently you lied about everything.
很明顯 你通篇都是謊言
The last true thing I said was,
至少有一句是真話
"My name is Chris and I'm running for president."
我叫Chris 我競選學生會主席
I didn't mean any of that stuff.
那些話是我只是說說而已
Caruso stole my speech. He's no better than me.
Caruso還剽竊我的演講呢 他還不如我
Yeah,but he didn't win.
對 但他沒選上
Now you're stuck with all those campaign promises.
你做了那么多競選承諾 脫不了身了
All presidents lie to get elected.
了當選 所有總統都撒謊
What do they do?
他們怎么擺平的?
Distraction. They just force the press to cover other,more benign issues,
分散注意力 他們逼媒體報道更多正面新聞
until the public loses interest in the story.
直到公眾對真相失去興趣
Maybe we should ignore the problem till it goes away.
也許我們把問題放著不管 等風頭過了就行
I was thinking more like setting the cafeteria on fire,
我本來更傾向于放火燒食堂
but we'll try it your way first.
但先試試你的辦法
I'll get it.
我去開門
Oh,hi,Uncle Mike.
哦 你好 Mike舅舅
Hi. While I was looking for help,
你好 我在尋求幫助
my Uncle Michael was looking for a free meal.
而我的Michael在尋找一份免費的晚餐
Big man!
老哥!
Hey,Uncle Mike.
嘿 Mike舅舅
Hey,I didn't know y'all was having dinner.
嘿 我不知道你們在吃晚飯
當然不知道 現在是晚餐時間啊
My Uncle Michael didn't have a job,
我舅舅Michael沒有工作
so he was always free to stop by
所以他總有空路過我家
and free to eat some free food.
有空白吃白喝
I didn't know y'all was having breakfast.
我不知道你們在吃早餐
I didn't know y'all was having lunch.
我不知道你們在吃晚餐
I didn't know y'all was having pancakes.
我不知道你們在吃煎餅
We're in a pancake house.
我們在煎餅店
My father and Michael didn't get along
我爸爸和Michael舅舅關系不好
because whatever my father said,
因為無論我爸爸說什么
my uncle said the opposite.
我舅舅都說個反的
I like the Ford.
我喜歡福特
I like the Chevy.
我喜歡雪佛蘭
I want to go see Picasso.
我要看畢加索畫展
I want to go see Matisse.
我要看馬諦斯畫展
Mmm.
嗯
Tastes great.
美妙口味
Less filling.
不可言傳
Uh... Chris,
呃...Chris
why don't you get your uncle a plate?
給你舅舅一個碟子
Mama,can you teach me how to double Dutch?
媽媽 教教我花式跳繩吧
You don't know how to double Dutch?
你不會花式跳繩
It's easy.
很簡單
If it's so easy, why don't you teach her?
這么簡單 你怎么不教她
That's a girl game.
那是女孩玩的
How do you know to double Dutch anyway?
你怎么會花式跳繩的?
I don't know. Just do.
我不知道 反正會
So are you gonna teach me?
那你教我嗎
No.
不
Yeah.
教她
So,Chris, what's up with you?
Chris 你在忙什么?
Well,I was voted eighth grade class president.
我競選了八年級學生主席
Uh-oh! Just like Jesse Jackson.
啊哦! 和杰西.杰克遜一樣 (杰西.杰克遜:美國第一個競選總統的黑人)
Ronald Reagan is the president.
里根才是總統
Jesse Jackson's just a resident.
杰西·杰克遜只是公民
You might like Reagan, but he don't like you.
你喜歡里根 但他不喜歡你
I like my nephew.
我喜歡我外甥
Black president.
黑人主席
Way to go,yo.
真行啊
Uncle Michael had finished dinner,but he wasn't finished.
Michael舅舅搞定了晚飯 但我們還沒搞定他
That was good, 'Chelle.
太美味了'Chelle
Oh,thanks. How's Momma?
謝謝 媽媽好嗎?
She threw me out.
她把我趕出來了
Threw you out?!
把你趕出來了?
Well,what happened?
發生了什么事?
You know how Momma always give you half of something.
你知道媽媽什么都只給你一半
Well,there was a piece of cake in the refrigerator.
冰箱里有一塊蛋糕
So I ate the whole thing.
我就整塊吃了
Next thing I know, she just started tripping.
她說話開始嘮嘮叨叨
Talk about,"You eat up everhing.
"什么都被你吃光了"
You need to get a job and buy your own cake."
你得找份工作 自己買蛋糕
You believe that? Yes
你信嗎? 信
Momma been tripping since Daddy died.
爸爸死后 媽媽就嘮叨了
Well,where are you staying?
你住哪呢?
I was wondering if I could stay here with you a couple days.
我想可不可以在這呆兩天
Oh,I don't know,Michael.
哦 我不知道 Michael
I gotta ask Julius that.
我得問問Julius
Thank you,sis.
謝謝你 姐姐
You know I love you.
你知道 我愛你
"Where am I sleeping?"
"我睡哪?"
"Will President be Impeached"?
"主席會被彈劾嗎"?
Who's talking about you getting impeached?
誰說要彈劾你