Maybe it's about time we start thinking
也許是時候考慮放火燒食堂了
My father was tired from work and tired of Uncle Michael.
我爸爸工作一天很累 也厭煩了Michael舅舅
Where's Uncle Michael?
Michael呢?
Oh,he's upstairs asleep in my room.
哦 上樓去我房間睡覺了
Sounds like a night at the Neverland Ranch.
聽起來像在夢幻莊園度過了一晚
You all right?
你還好吧?
Mmm,yeah. I'm just having some problems at school.
還好 只是在學校遇到點麻煩
You're president. What kind of problems could you have?
你是主席 你能有什么麻煩
I made some campaign promises that I can't deliver.
我競選時做了很多承諾 但不能兌現
So now they want to impeach me.
所以現在大家要彈劾我
That's what you get.
你活該
What?
什么?
How would you like it if I said I was gonna do something for you and didn't do it?
如果我沒有履行對你的承諾 你會怎么想
Okay,so then what should I do?
那我該怎么辦?
I don't know. I didn't promise to tell you what to do,
我不知道 我沒有承諾會告訴你怎么做
but you got yourself in this mess.
你自己要淌這渾水的
Whatever happens,happens,
不管發生什么意外
but it's your responsibility.
你都得負責
My father didn't believe in making promises,
我爸爸不信仰承諾
which was tough for him because they were free.
對他來說承諾太難 因為沒錢得
Back at school,it was Crouching Tiger,Hidden Truth.
回到學校 我們正調查事情真相
Why did you write all this stuff about me?
你為什么那么寫我
And who said I was getting impeached?
誰說我被彈劾?
It doesn't say you're getting impeached.
沒說你被彈劾
It's asking,"Will you get impeached?"
是在問"你會被彈劾嗎?"
Well,who asked will I get impeached?
誰問這個問題了
My sources.
我的新聞線人
What sources?
什么新聞線人?
What would you think if Chris got impeached?
如果Chris被彈劾 你怎么想
Is Chris going to be impeached?
Chris要被彈劾了嗎?
I think you're a fraud.
我覺得你是個騙子
I think you were lying then, and I think you're lying now.
我覺得你那時撒了謊 現在還在撒謊
This is totally unfair because you've got a personal ax to grind.
你太不公平了 你另有企圖
What ax?
什么企圖?
Your boyfriend Ping is running with Caruso and he lost.
你男朋友Ping和Caruso一起競選 輸了
You just want revenge.
你是在報復
Ping is not my boyfriend.
Ping不是我男朋友
He's not? no !
他不是? 不是
Say,what are you doing after school?
那你放學后有事嗎?
Greg. sorry
Greg! 抱歉
I'm gonna continue to pursue the truth wherever it leads me.
我還會繼續追查真相 不管會發現什么
Now get out of my office.
滾出我的辦公室
Fine. Fine
好的 好的
That was fair and balanced.
那樣非常公平
While Lisa was in pursuit of the truth,
Lisa在追查真相
Uncle Michael was in pursuit of a snooze.
而Michael舅舅已鼾聲連連
I got my first lesson in ethics
我上了我的第一堂品德課
and Tonya was getting hers in double Dutch.
Tonya上了第一堂花式跳繩課
Drew,I'm ready for you to teach me how to double Dutch.
Drew 我準備好讓你教我花式跳繩了
Double Dutch is hard.
花式跳繩很難
I mean,you can't just jump right into it.
不是跳跳那么簡單
How come?
為什么?
'Cause double Dutch is a serious sport.
因為花式跳繩是一項正規的體育項目
What do you think this is,single Dutch?
你以為是什么 單人繩?
No. Okay,then.
不是的 好吧 那么
You can start by stretching.
先做做伸展運動
Can you touch your toes?
你能碰到腳趾嗎
How many times?
多少次?
I'll let you know.
我叫你停就停
Just keep stretching.
多做幾個
And after this,we'll do knee bends.
做完后 我們做屈膝運動
Tonya got stretched,and so did my father's patience.
Tonya費力舒展身體 我爸爸的忍耐也到極限了
Why is your brother sleeping on my couch?
你弟弟怎么睡在我的睡椅上
Him and Momma got into a little fight.
她和媽媽起沖突了
It'll just be for a few days.
暫時呆幾天
You couldn't ask me?
你沒問過我
I was going to.
我正打算問
I don't want my kids waking up in the morning getting used to seeing a grown man sleeping on the couch.
我不想孩子們早上起來還要去適應 睡椅上躺著一個成年男人
Don't worry,Julius,he'll be gone soon.
別擔心 Julius 他很快就走了
How soon?
多快
Julius,he's family,okay?
Julius 他有家的
Just be patient.
耐心點
Big man!
老哥!
That couch is kinda rough.
睡椅有點硬
'Chelle,did you make anything to eat? '
Chelle 做吃的了嗎
I'm hungry.
我餓了
Better make that food to go.
最好能用點食物打發他走
Michael,didn't you eat last night?
Michael 你昨晚不是吃飯了嗎
Yeah. It's afternoon now.
是啊 但現在已經下午了
86... 87... 88...
86... 87... 88...
89... What you doing?
89... 你干什么
Jumping jacks.
跳躍運動
Why?
為什么?
Because Drew's gonna teach me how to double Dutch.
因為Drew要教我如何跳花式跳繩
By doing jumping jacks?
所以要做跳躍運動?
He says it's gonna build up my endurance.
他說這樣可以訓練我的耐力
Drew! Come in the house, it's time to eat.
Drew! 進屋來 該吃飯了
Come on.
走吧
Hey,Tonya. Tomorrow,we'll work on your footwork.
嘿 Tonya 明天我們練習步法
I thought you said we were gonna work on hand-eye coordination.
你不是說要訓練眼手協調?
That's the day after tomorrow. Come on.
那是后天 走吧
While Drew gave Tonya the runaround,
Drew隨便糊弄著Tonya
Uncle Michael just ate and sat around.
Michael舅舅正大吃大喝
Mmm. This is good.
味道很好
So,how you doing,Mr. President?
最近怎么樣啊 主席先生
Not so good.
不太好
Why,baby? What's wrong?
怎么了 寶貝 出什么事了?
Well,being class president is a little bit harder than I thought.
做學生主席比我想像中難一點點
You gotta pay the cost to be the boss.
當老大就得做點犧牲
Ha-ha! I know that's right.
哈哈 這話沒錯
You'all listen to your uncle.
你們都聽你舅舅的
She didn't say that when he told us to invest our money in parachute pants.
他讓我們投資做跳傘褲生意時時 她可沒這么說
Hey,Daddy. Hey.
嘿 爸爸 嘿
Big man! Sit down and have some of this chicken.
老哥! 坐下 來點雞肉
Mmm. It's good...
很好吃...
That look means,"You're lucky I don't have heat vision."
那種表情在說 "你得慶幸我沒有鐳射眼"
Baby,why don't you come over here and sit down?
寶貝 過來坐下
I-I'll get you a dinner plate.
我給你拿餐盤
So,uh,you been out all day looking for work?
你整天都在外面找工作?
No,I've been here all day.
不 我整天在家
Why is that?
為什么不出去?
It's cold out there,
外面很冷
but it's warm in here.
但家里很溫暖
Michael,why don't you run out to the store
Michael 能不能跑趟商店
and,uh,get us some Nestea?
買點即溶紅茶回來
But The A Team about to come on.
但"精選部隊"要開始了
That's my program.
我最喜歡的節目
I love me some Mr. T.
我愛T先生
"I pity the fool." That's my boy. "
我同情那個蠢貨" 我喜歡
Michael!
Michael!
Go get the Nestea.
去買紅茶