Here you go,baby. Okay?
吃吧 寶貝
Now,is there anything else I could get for you?
還要點什么嗎?
No. I just want to sit in my chair.
不用 我只想坐我的椅子
That face means there's nothing worse than sitting on a hot chair warmed by a lazy ass.
那張臉在說 坐懶人屁股坐過的凳子 是世上最討厭的事情
Mommy made you really good spinach.
媽媽給你做了好吃的菠菜
Mmm! Yummy. Mm! Mm!
嗯 嗯
Michael,you talk to Momma yet? Michael
你和媽媽談過了嗎
Nah. I'm giving her a chance to calm down.
沒有 我給她時間冷靜下來
You got to leave.
你得離開了
If Julius finds you here tomorrow, I don't know what he's going to do.
如果 Julius明天見你還在這 我不知道他會做出什么事
If I go home,I don't know what Momma gonna do.
如果我回家 我不知道媽媽會做出什么事
You got one more night.
你還能再呆一晚
Okay,'Chelle.
好的'Chelle
Hang.
給你
And stay out of Julius' chair.
別坐Julius的凳子
Back at school, I stopped making promises,
回到學校 我不再承諾什么
and started making demands.
我開始提要求
I'd like all book reports to be on books that were made into movies.
只有拍成電影了的書 才用寫讀書筆記
Are you high?
你喝醉了嗎?
I'm asking,not judging.
我是在問你 不是指責你
No.
沒有
I'm just trying to fulfill my campaign promises.
我只想履行我的競選承諾
Just for curiosity's sake, what else did you promise?
好奇地問一下 你還做了什么承諾
A TV in the library,more field trips,
圖書管里裝上電視 更多實地考察旅行
instituting recess, and no more detention.
允許課間休息 不許留堂
Chris,how are you going to know how to act
Chris 如果我們不留堂
when you get stopped by the police if we don't give you detention?
萬一哪天你被警察抓了 你怎么知道如何應對呢 (留堂與拘留是一個單詞)
Let me explain something to you,Chris.
我給你解釋一下 Chris
The Office of Class President is titular.
學生會主席是個有名無實的職位
What-u-lar?
什么“實”?
Titular,Chris.
有名無實 Chris
It means you don't have any power,just a title.
就是說你沒有任何權利 只有個頭銜
The first thing I should have done as President was change the meaning of "titular."
作為學生會主席 我要做的頭件大事 就是改掉“有名無實”這個詞的意思
Well,you're saying that,even though I'm Class President,
你們是說 即使我是學生會主席
I can't change anything around here?
也不能改變這里的任何東西
Exactly.
說得對
Well,if I don't have any power, how can you let them impeach me?
如果我沒有任何權利 你們怎么能讓他們彈劾我
I mean,come on,I can't do anything.
我什么也做不了啊
Can I at least get French fries at lunch?
我午飯時至少能領到點薯條吧
I always thought you'd be more the sweet potato type.
我以為你常吃的是紅薯
The point is,Chris,
Chris 重點是
the students run the student government, and they can do what they want.
學生會有學生管理 他們想做什么都行
And I can't do anything.
只有我什么都不能做
That's not true.
不是的
Maybe you can talk them into letting you stay in office.
也許你可以求他們讓你進辦公室
That's a good idea.
好主意
Give another one of those speeches.
演講上再加一條
But if I can make a suggestion,
但我有個建議
maybe this time you should try rhyming.
也許這次你可以嘗試壓韻
Maybe you should try Prozac.
也許你可以試下百憂解(抗抑郁癥藥)
Did you know I didn't have any power?
知道嗎我什么權力都沒有
What are you talking about you got no power?
你說你沒有權力?
You're the president.
你是主席呀
I'm a figurehead,like Mayor McCheese,
只是名義上的 和McCheese市長一樣 (McCheese市長:麥當勞創造出的卡通人物)
like Colonel Sanders,like Dr. Detroit.
哈蘭山德士上校(肯德基創始人) 底特律醫生(雙面博士中的人物)
Dipaolo told guy we were going to put cherry Kool-Aid in the water fountains.
Dipaolo告訴大家 我們會把飲水器里注滿草莓酷愛
Dipaolo?
Dipaolo說的?
Well,that was another bad idea.
又一個壞主意
Tell me about it.
就是啊
I thought being president would help make us more popular and help solve some problems.
我以為做了你主席大家會喜歡我們 可以解決點問題
All it did was cause more problems and make more people hate you.
結果卻惹了更多麻煩 讓更多人討厭你
Here he is! Well,at least things can't get worse...
他在這 至少事情不會更糟了
Hey!
嘿!
Gotcha!
抓住你了!
You think you can steal my stuff and get away with it?
你以為你能偷走我的東西?
I didn't take this. These kids ran by and they dropped it on my table!
我沒拿 那些孩子跑過來 扔我桌上的
Good,tell it to the police.
我要叫警察
Greg,where you going?! Come on.
Greg 你去哪? 有沒搞錯
While he's grabbing me,
他抓住我的那會兒
three white kids grabbed everything in his cash register.
三個白人小子搶走了他收銀機里所有的錢
"Heist By Class President Foiled as Impeachment Looms"?
學生會主席搶錢 遭彈劾處境尷尬
This is outrageous!
太可惡了
How are you going to call me a liar?
你怎么可以叫我撒謊者
You're the liar. I'm not guilty.
你才撒謊 我是清白的
五分鐘后他們就找到了真正的小偷
I had a deadline. School was out in an hour and a half.
學校四點半放學 我得走了
You couldn't wait 30 minutes to find out whether your story was true or not?
就不能等30分鐘 看看你的報導是真是假
You're the class president, this is the news.
你是學生會主席 這是新聞
We wouldn't have printed it if you hadn't exhibited a pattern of behavior.
如果你沒留下證據 我們是不會報導的
What pattern?
什么證據?
Maybe I was guilty.
也許我真的有罪
You're supposed to be a journalist.
你是個記者
You can't in good conscience let this stand without printing a retraction.
不撤消這個不實報導 你會良心不安
He's gonna lose his office.
而他會丟了他的職位
I promise I'll print a retraction.
我保證會發表撤消聲明
What are you gonna do?
怎么辦
I don't know. What can I do?
不知道 還能怎么辦
While I was hoping Lisa kept her promise,
我希望Lisa能信守承諾
Tonya was show g some promise.
Tonya倒很守信
How much longer,Drew?
還要多久 Drew?
I'll tell you.
好了告訴你
And after this, you'll do wind sprints.
之后 你還要做訓練呼吸的沖刺
Dang!
討厭!
Tonya trained harder than Rocky
Tonya比洛奇訓練得還認真
My uncle hated to work so much,he left a lazy stain.
我舅舅很討厭干活 身上留了一片懶人污漬
Big man!
老哥!
Is that my shirt?
穿的我的襯衫?
I didn't even see that.
我沒注意
Popcorn?
來點爆米花?
Julius,let me explain.
Julius 聽我解釋
I don't want to know, I don't want to understand,
我不想知道 我也不想理解
I don't even want to hear it. I just want him gone.
我不想聽 只想讓他走
Well,he has no place to go.
他沒地方去
I don't care.
我不管
Him and my mother had a fight.
他和我媽吵架了
He about to have a fight with me.
我也想和他吵架
What's he doing with my shirt on?
他干嘛穿我的襯衫
Well,he spilled chocolate sauce on his.
他把巧克力醬撒衣服上了
My chocolate sauce? Well...
我的巧克力醬? 哦...
Now he's spilling my food, he's wearing my shirt,
他弄撒了我的食物 還穿著我的衣服
sitting on my couch,eating my popcorn,
坐我的睡椅 吃我的爆米花
watching my television, burning my electricity.
看我的電視 用我的電
Julius,he's my brother.
Julius 他是我弟弟
Okay. How much longer do I have to deal with this?
好吧 我還得忍多久
Not much longer.
不會太久
Baby,because you're so understanding about this,
寶貝 你真能體諒人
I am going to make your favorite cheese grits for breakfast.
早飯我要做你最愛吃的玉米奶酪