Cheese grits?
玉米奶酪?
I love them cheese grits. I know you do.
我愛玉米奶酪 我知道你愛吃
Baby,I promise you he'll be gone by tomorrow,okay?
寶貝 我保證他明天就走
My dad had heard that before; I think it was yesterday.
我爸爸聽過這話 我想就是在昨天
Extra cheese?
加量芝士?
Extra cheese,sharp cheddar. Sharp cheddar.
加量芝士 濃味切達 濃味切達
Inasmuch as our own student government reflects the reality of our actual government,
考慮到我們學生政府 反映了實際政府的現實情況
malfeasance on the part of our seated president has brought us to this impeachment hearing.
我們舉行這次彈劾聽證會 討論學生會主席瀆職一事
All right,Kingfish,you got the floor.
主席大人 你有什么好說的
Okay,over the past few days,
過去幾天
rumors have been circulated about me.
有很多關于我的謠言
The press have put out storys saying that I'm guilty of a lot of things.
報紙! 列出了我多項罪名
Are you done? No.
你有做過嗎? 沒有
I didn't do any of those things.
我一件也沒做過
I'm not a crook.
我不是個騙子
Nevertheless...
然而
After talking to Greg,
和Greg討論過后
I imagined what my father would say to me.
我想像我爸爸會對我說什么
So you're just gonna quit,huh?
你要辭職 哈?
All these people who made it possible for you to become the first black class president,
大家讓你做了第一個黑人學生會主席
and now you're just gonna quit?
你現在卻要辭職?
Yeah,and what if we quit?
就是 如果我們也辭職呢
Black people would never have become pilots.
就不會有黑人飛行員
If I had quit,pancakes would taste like crap!
如果我辭職 煎餅會比狗屎還難吃
If I had quit,Cream of Wheat would have been lled, Cream of White!
如果我辭職 就只有白人能做麥粉
If I had quit,it would take hours to cook rice.
如果我辭職 一頓飯得煮幾個小時
Chris,I know you don't think being eight-grade class president is a big deal,
Chris 也許你不覺得 做8年級學生主席有什么了不起
but one day it will be.
但總有一天會變的了不起
If people tell you enough times that you're wrong,
如果人們總說你錯了
sometimes you forget that you're right.
有時你就忘了你是對的
They could impeach me if they wanted,
他們可以彈劾我
but I wasn't going to stand there
但我不會站著不動
and let them call me a liar and a cheat.
任憑他們叫我謊話精 騙子
The reason I'm here now is because the newspaper has put out stories saying that I lied and I cheated.
我坐在這里是因為有報紙報導 說我是個謊話精 騙子
And I promised you that I would try to change things around here.
我承諾過你們 我要改變這里的現狀
Well,I tried,and it didn't work.
我嘗試了 但沒成功
Well,at least not yet.
至少現在不成功
I still want to be your class president,
我依然想做你們的學生主席
it's just that I need another chance to make things right.
我需要一個改正的機會
Y'all believed in me before.
你們以前信任我
You can keep believing in me now.
現在可以繼續信任我
Fight the power,Chris.
你做得到的 Chris
Fight the power.
你做得到
All right,all those in favor of impeaching Chris,
同意彈劾Chris的
raise their hand and say "Aye."
請舉手 并說"同意"
Aye!
同意
What?
什么?
All right,the ayes have it. You're impeached.
大家都同意 你被彈劾了
I didn't even get a chance to touch a fat white woman.
我連碰下白人肥妞的機會都沒有
Hey,how come you're not training?
你怎么不訓練了?
Because Drew lied to me.
Drew騙了我
I did everything he asked.
他要我做的我都做了
I ran through tires, I did wind sprints
我跳了輪胎 做了沖刺訓練
and I still can't double Dutch.
但還是不會花式跳繩
Well,I'll help you.
我幫你
You will? Yeah.
真的? 真的
You already know how to do this.
你已經知道怎么跳了
Just count it out and when I say "go," go.
我說"跳" 就只管跳
Okay,ready... go.
好的 準備...跳
I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
我會跳了 會跳了
Thanks,Drew.
謝謝 Drew
What?
什么?
Big man!
老哥!
I see why these cheese grits are your favorite.
我知道為什么玉米奶酪是你的最愛了
Julius,come on,man!
Julius 別這樣!
I said I'm sorry,man!
我說對不起了!
Julius!
Julius!
What?
什么?
Can I at least get my clothes,man?
至少把衣服給我啊 老兄
You want your clothes?
想要你的衣服?
I got your clothes. I got your clothes.
拿給你 拿給你
That's for eating my cheese grits.
讓你吃我的玉米奶酪
Julius,this is wrong,man.
Julius 這樣可不好
I'm gonna tell 'Chelle about this! What you looking at?!
我要告訴'Chelle 看什么看
You ain't never been throwed out before?
你被這樣扔出來過嗎?
This is wrong,man! Over some grits?!
不能這樣! 就為了點玉米奶酪?!
My father eventually came downstairs to return his sock,
我爸爸最后還是下樓把襪子還給了他
but he shoved it somewhere that Uncle Michael couldn't reach it.
但他塞進了某個 Michael舅舅拿不到的地方
I ed a ride,man!
我需要叫輛車
Getting impeached taught me a valuable lesson:
遭到彈劾給我上了寶貴的一課
only make promises you can keep.
只做自己能履行的承諾
From then on,I just promised to eat pizza
從那時開始 我承諾只吃披薩
and watch the Knicks game.
只看尼克斯隊比賽
She promised a retraction. Here it is.
她答應登撤回報道聲明的 登了
Do you see this?
你看得見?
This is tinier than the print in the Bazooka Joe comic strip.
比Bazooka Joe(漫畫)里的字還小
Well,we had a good run and we made history.
我們競選成功 創造了歷史
Yeah,i know, I was the first class president ever to be impeached.
我知道 我是第一個被彈劾的學生主席
I wonder who's going to replace you.
我在想誰會頂替你
Probably Dipaolo.
也許是Dipaolo
Great,we're gonna have an idiot for president.
好極了 讓白癡當主席(總統) (主席和總統是同一個詞)
Who knew Greg could see into the future?
沒想到Greg可以預見未來
See you later.
再見
Hey,check this out. There's cherry Kool-Aid coming out of the water fountain.
嘿 快看 飲水器里真的流出草莓酷愛了