How come you did't tell me the bus is leaving
你怎么不告訴我巴士要開了
When I said "Let's hurry up before the bus leaves us,"
我說 了"快點 巴士要開了"
what bus did you think I was talking about?
你以為我指的什么巴士?
Sorry,I couldn't understand all your crazy jive talk.
對不起 我不能完全理解你的胡言亂語
Okay,we can catch the next train,
好吧 我們可以趕下趟地鐵
and we'll be back in no time.
馬上就能回去
I spent all my money on food.
我的錢都買吃的了
Okay,fine,I think I have enough money to get two tokens. So let's go.
好吧 我的錢夠買兩個代幣 走吧
Who put you in charge?
誰說要你負責的?
I'm just trying to get us back to school.
我只想我們倆都能回學校
Just let me make the decisions.
讓我來做決定
Why should I do that?
為什么要聽你的?
How many times do I have to punch you before you get a clue?
我得揍你多少回你才能長記性?
Don't you watch the movies?
你不看電影嗎?
Gene Wilder made all the decisions in Silver Streak.
銀線號大血案里 真懷德做決定 (真懷德:白人演員)
Richard Pryor just followed orders.
"里查德.波依爾"(黑人喜劇大師)只能服從
So... what do you want to do?
那么...你要我怎么做 ?
Let's take the next train.
坐下趟地鐵
To get back to Brooklyn,
回Brooklyn的路上
it felt like we went around the entire city.
感覺穿越了整個城市
We went through Chinatown...
經過了唐人街...
The meatpacking district...
肉品加工區...
We even went through theatre district.
甚至經過了劇院區
The only place we didn't go through was our school district.
唯一沒有經過的就是我們學校那片
While me and Caruso were lost,
我和Caruso迷路的那會
Tonya was trying not to get found out.
Tonya正設法不被發現
Where are you going?
你去哪?
I'm going to see Patti LaBelle.
我要去看"佩蒂拉貝爾"
How do I look?
我看起來怎么樣?
You look like one of those ladies from those old movies.
看起來像老電影里的那些女人
Who asked you?
誰問你了?
Well,I think you look better in the brown skirt,the beige stripped shirt.
我覺得你穿棕色的裙子好看 你條有米色條紋的
Brush your hair back
把頭發向后梳
and put on your gold hoop earrings.
戴上金色環形耳環
He's good.
他很行
Oh,and can I get some potato chips before dinner?
晚飯前能吃點薯片嗎?
Yeah,yeah,yeah,go ahead.
可以 去吃吧
Tonya knew she was going to be caught.
Tonya知道她會被逮到的
Just didn't know when.
只是時間問題
Did you take my earrings?
你拿了我的耳環?
What earrings?
什么耳環?
Okay,here's how this works,Tonya.
好的 事情是這樣的 Tonya
You can keep lying,or you can tell me you took my earrings.
你可以繼續撒謊 或告訴我你拿了耳環
You decide.
你決定
You promise you won't yell?
你答應不吼我
I won't yell.
不吼
I took you earrings...
我拿了你的耳環
and I lost one.
但弄丟了
Didn't I tell you not to touch my earrings?!
我不是讓你別碰我的耳環嗎
You promised you wouldn't yell.
你答應不吼我的
I've been falling for that one for years.
我上好多次這種當了
Do you know how valuable those earrings were,Tonya?!
你知道那副耳環值多少錢嗎 Tonya?!
Whenever my mother was ready to kill one of us,
每當我媽媽想殺了我們時
she'd always count down from five.
就會從5開始倒數
Five...
五...
...four...
...四...
...three...
...三...
...two...
...二...
...one.
...一...
That's it.
算了
I'm going to let your father handle this.
我讓你爸爸來處理
After taking a tour of the city,
在城市旅行一圈后
I decided it was time to take charge.
我決定是時候由我來負責了
Where are you going?
去哪?
I'm going to call my mother.
給我媽媽打電話
I'm making the decisions around here. Not for me.
這里由我做主 管不了我
You can do whatever you feel like doing,but I'm calling my mother.
你想干什么干什么 但我要給媽媽打電話
Well,give me a quarter,too. I'll call my mom.
那也給我個硬幣 我也要打給我媽媽
No. I only have one quarter.
不行 我只有一個硬幣了
Ah,don't worry about it.
不用擔心
我讓我媽媽打給你媽媽
Mom. Yeah,it's Joey.
媽媽 是我 Joey
All right,if the school calls and says I'm lost,
好的 如果學校打電話來 對你說我走丟了了
I'm not.
我沒走丟
Nah,I'm okay.
對 我很好
I'm with Chris.
和Chris一起
Yeah,the black one.
對 那個黑人
Strange realizing that Caruso had a loving family at home.
沒想到 Caruso有個溫暖的家庭
A loving racist family.
溫暖的種族主義家庭
All right. Love you. Bye.
好的 我愛你 再見
Hey,you were supposed to tell her to call my mom.
嘿 你該讓她給我媽媽打電話的
Forgot. Sorry.
忘了 抱歉
Why don't you call collect? That's what the guys in prison do.
為什么不打對方付費的電話? 監獄里的人就這么做的
Move!
讓開
Hello?
喂?
I have a collect call from...
您有一通被叫方付費電話...
My dad couldn't always give us what we wanted,
我爸爸不能給我們想要的一切
but he would always do his best.
但他總是盡最大努力
Hey,Dad. I'm really proud of you for getting 100 on that test,
嘿 爸爸 你測驗得滿分 我為你驕傲
so here you go.
看這個
Yeah!
哇!
What do you think?
怎么樣?
Drew thought about saying this...
Drew想這么說...
Gritsky?
Gritsky?
It's not Gritsky.
不是要Gritsky
It's Gretzky with an "E"!
是Gretzky 中間是個"E"!
I scored 100 on my spelling test.
我拼寫測驗得滿分
I can't wear this!
我不能穿這個
You got that big old head, and you can't even spell
你腦袋又大又笨 拼寫都不會
Gretzky.
Gretzky
Maybe you should take my spelling classes.
你得去上上我的拼寫課
I ain't wearing this.
我不會穿這個的
But if he did,here's what would've happened.
但如果他這么做了 這就是下場
What's the story?
怎么發生的?
Apparently,the kid loves hockey.
孩子很喜歡曲棍球
Father brings home a jersey that says Gritsky with an "I"
爸爸買回來一件印有Gritsky的球衫
instead of Gretzky with an "E."
中間是"I"不是"E"
Son mouths off,dad loses it,
兒子出言不遜 爸爸大發雷霆
shoves the jersey down the kid's throa
把球衫塞進了兒子喉嚨里
Is that the jersey?
那就是球衫?
It's all we could find.
我們只能找到這個
Good thing he didn't ask for skates.
幸好他沒要溜冰鞋
So?
怎么樣?
It's cool.
真酷
Thanks,Dad. Oh.
謝謝 爸爸
The next year,Drew got a Yankees jersey that said Mezzie Mackson.
第二年 Drew得到了一件洋基隊球衫 上面印的Mezzie Mackson