
Really?
真的?
Gracie cried when she saw it.
格蕾斯看見那輛車的時候都哭了
I also needed to talk with you about business.
我還想跟您談談業務上的事情
Oh, yeah, well, I just got off the phone with Hogan. We're all set for September.
噢,對了,我剛和霍根通了電話 九月份的冠軍賽都談好了
Everything but the split.
除了分成的問題
I gotta Ieave you, Frankie.
我得離開你了,弗蘭基
What?
什么?
Willie, the title's just two fights away.
威利,再打兩場就到冠軍賽了
It ain't that, it's-- It's Iike you said, I got one shot.
不是這個問題,是-- 就好象你說的, 我只有一次機會
I need somebody in the action who can make things happen.
我需要有人能幫我實現
And I gotta make the change before the fight.
而且我得在比賽前換經理人
Only way this guy say he'd take me is if he took me to the title.
他說必須讓他帶我去打冠軍賽 他才會簽下我
So I get you the title fight, and this guy takes you there?
所以我給你安排冠軍賽 然后他帶你去參加
Only way he'd do it.
他說必須這樣
I'm sorry, Frankie. I know how Iong you waiting on a title.
很抱歉,弗蘭基 我知道你等冠軍很久了
I wish it could've been with me.
我也希望能和你一起
Mickey Mack's a businessman. He can't teach you nothing.
米奇 麥克是個生意人 他什么也教不了你
You already taught me everything I need to know.
你已經教會了一切我需要知道的
There's some things people just don 't want to hear.
有些話人們永遠都不愿意聽