
Everything kept telling me not to.
其他的一切也不斷向我顯示 不要訓練她
Everything but you.
除了你
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要把你從這兒弄出去
These doctors around here don't know squat
這里的醫生屁都不懂
Otherwise, why would they be Iiving out here in the desert?
要不然他們為什么要在沙漠里住著?
As soon as you're able to be moved...
一旦你能被移動了...
...we'II find some place where they've actually studied medicine. ...
我會找個地方 有人真正學過醫的地方
You just rest there, I'II....
你就在那里修養好了,我會....
I'm on it.
我正在辦
Frankie must have called every hospital in America...
弗蘭基肯定打遍了全美國醫院的電話...
...Iooking for somebody who 'd tell him they could fix her. ...
尋找能告訴他 她可以被治好的人
He came close twice, till they checked her over...
有兩次很接近成功 可他們給她做了徹底檢查后...
...said there was nothing to be done. ...
也表示無能為力
Took two months till she was stable enough to move.
兩個月后 她病情穩定到可以被移動了
They got nurses for that, you know.
他們有護士專門做這個,你知道的
Yeah, but they're amateurs
嗯,可她們太業余了
She developed skin ulcers
因為不能移動,她長了褥瘡