
Want a cheeseburger?
要芝士漢堡嗎?
-You bought me a cheeseburger? -Yeah.
- 你給我買了個芝士漢堡? - 嗯
Well, I couldn't eat it, and I ordered it. You want it?
我點了,可我吃不了,你愿意吃么?
I never see you buy anybody a cheeseburger.
我從沒見你給別人買過芝士漢堡
Well, I guess the planet1 can go back to spinning.
噢,我猜地球又開始轉了
-You watch the fight? -Yeah, I watched it. -
你看比賽了么? - 嗯,看了
Willie did good.
威利打的不錯
That's what you've got to say?
這就是你要說的?
Well, he won, didn't he? He did good.
威利贏了,不是嗎? 他打的不錯
I see you been working on yourself, Iearning to open up. That's good work.
我看出你正在改變自己 學著敞開心扉,很不錯
You watch it?
你看了?
Yeah, I got HBO.
是啊,我有HBO臺
Now, how can you afford HBO?
你怎么可能看得起HBO?
How Iong have I been telling you to save your money?
我從什么時候起就叫你省錢了?
Ever since I fought Louis "Typhoon" Johnson...
從我和“臺風”路易斯 強森...
...at the Stadium CIub in Tupelo, Mississippi. ...
在密西西比州圖皮洛市的 俱樂部體育館比賽以后
-That true? -Yeah. -
真的? - 是的
Manager ran off and Ieft you and me to hitch2 home.
經理人跑路了 讓我們自己搭車回家
Don't you remember nothing?
你難道什么都不記得了么?
Well, I remember walking halfway3 and thinking I was gonna be Iynched.
我記得走到一半的時候 覺得自己要被私刑處死了
I remember you Ieaving me with my dick in my hand behind that gas station.
我記得你把口袋空空的我 扔在那個加油站
Yeah, well, I got a ride. The guy took off before I hardly closed the door.
是啊,我當時搭到一個便車 我一關上門那家伙就開走了
I had to walk back two miles.
后來我不得不又往回走了兩英里
Your conscience4 got the better of you, that's what.
你的良心占了上風 這就是原因
What the hell5's that?
那他媽是什么聲音?
It's her birthday.
今天是她的生日
You're not breathing right. That's why you're panting6.
你的呼吸方法不對 這就是為什么你大口喘氣
How old does that make you?
那你多大了?
I'm 32, Mr. Dunn.
我32了,鄧先生
I'm celebrating that I spent another year scraping dishes and waitressing...
我在這里慶祝 我又花了一年的時間洗盤子和當女招待
...which is what I been doing since 1 3.
我從13歲就開始干這些了
And according to you, I'II be 37 before I can even throw a decent8 punch9...
根據您的理論 我37歲之前打不出一記象樣的拳...
...which after working this speed bag for a month and getting nowhere... ...
打了這個梨球一個月 一點進展也沒有...
...I now realize may be God's simple truth. ...
我現在認識到 上帝的現實也許就是這樣
Other truth is, my brother's in prison...
另外的現實是,我的哥哥在監獄里
...my sister cheats on welfare by pretending one of her kids is still alive...
我的妹妹假裝 自己的一個孩子還活著,詐騙福利金
...my daddy's dead, and my mama weighs 31 2 pounds.
我爸爸死了 我媽有312磅重