
This your speed bag?
這是你的梨球?
Put yours behind the counter. Wish I could say I wore it out[qh]把你的放在臺子后面了 真希望能說那是我用壞的
Okay, just hold it. Hold it.
好了,停一下,停一下
I'II show you a few things, and then we'II get you a trainer.
我要教你幾件事情 然后給你找個訓練師
No, sorry.
不用了,抱歉
-You're in a position to negotiate10? -Yes, sir. -
你還打算討價還價? - 是的,先生
Because I know if you train me right, I'm gonna be a champ.[qh]是的,因為我知道如果你正確的訓練我 我會成為冠軍
I seen you Iooking at me.
我見過你看著我的樣子
-Yeah, out of pity. -Don't you say that. -
是的,用憐憫的眼神 - 你不要這么說
Don't you say that if it ain't true.
你不要這么說,如果不是事實的話
I want a trainer.
我要的是訓練師
I don't want charity, and I don't want favors.
我不要施舍 我也不要幫忙
If you're not interested, then I got more celebrating to do.
如果你不感興趣,那我還要繼續慶祝
Stop, stop, stop.
停,停,停
Goddamn it, stop. What the hell are you doing?
該死,停下來 你到底在做什么?
Okay.
好吧
If I'm gonna take you on--
如果我來教你--
-You won't never regret it. -Look, just Iisten to me. -
你一定不會后悔的 - 聽我說就行了
-If I take you on-- -I promise I'II work so hard. -
如果我來教你-- - 我保證我會非常努力
God, this is a mistake already.
天,這已經是個錯誤了
I'm Iistening, boss.
我聽著呢,老板
If I take you on, you don't say anything, you don't question me.
如果我來教你,你一句話也不要說 你不能對我有疑問
You don't ask why, you don't say anything except maybe, "Yes, Frankie."
不要問我問題 除了“是,弗蘭基”以外什么也不要說
And I'm gonna try to forget the fact that you're a girl.
還有我會試著忘記 你是個女孩這個事實
That's all I ask.
我就要求這么多
And don't come crying to me if you get hurt.
另外如果你受傷了別對我哭
-AIrighty. -We got a deal. -
好的 - 我們一言為定
No, not quite.
沒,還沒有
I'm gonna teach you how to fight...
我教你怎么打拳
...then we'II get you a manager, and I'm off down the road.
然后給你找個經理人 我就放手不管了
-I hate to argue with you, but-- -Don't argue, that's the way we're doing it. -
我不想和你爭,不過-- - 別跟我爭,我們就這么辦
I teach you all you need to know, and you go off and make a million dollars.
我會教你一切你需要知道的 然后你自己去掙個一百萬美元
I don't care. You get your teeth knocked out, I don't care.
我不管 被人打掉牙齒,我也不管
I don't wanna hear about it. That's just the way it's gonna be.
我不想聽 這個東西就是這樣
It's the only way I'II do it.
只有這樣我才同意教你
AII right.
好的