
在接下來的兩周里 她每天都在窗前等他們
Frankie finally tracked them down.
弗蘭基最后終于追蹤到了他們
Sure.
當然
Learned they'd checked into their hotel six days earlier.
發現他們六天前就住進旅館了
Kept leaving messages which were never returned.
弗蘭基一直給他們留言 但總沒有回音
You don't have to hang around all day.
你不用整天都待在這兒
I Iike it here. I don't mind.
我喜歡這里,沒關系的
In fact, if you weren't here, I'd come here anyway to read my books.
其實就算你不在,我也會來讀書的
Mama will be here soon to share some of the burden.
媽媽馬上會來分擔一些負擔的
Well, it's no burden.
哦,這不是什么負擔
Here.
給
Read his.
讀讀這個
Okay, okay, that's enough.
好了,好了,行了
That's terrible.
得太糟糕了
Anyway, I'II tell you in English what you were saying.
我給你翻成英文吧
It says: 上面說:
I will arise and go now And go to Innisfree
“我要起身去了,去往那茵湖島”
And a small cabin build there Of clay and wattles made
“用泥土和樹枝,蓋上一間小木房”
And I shall have some peace there For peace comes dropping slow
“我享受著彼方的寧靜,它緩緩滴零”
Dropping from the veils of the morning To where the cricket sings.
“從晨曦的面紗,到蟋蟀歌唱的地方”
Not bad, huh?
還不賴,對吧?
You gonna build a cabin, boss?
你要蓋一間小木屋么,老板?