
Here.
給
Keep the goddamn thing. No, you need it.
這個該死的東西你留著吧 不,你需要它
No, take the bag.
不,拿著吧
I haven't seen it in 20 years anyway.
反正我都二十年沒見過它了
I've had three since then. Just enjoy it, will you?
我還有三個 好好享受它,好嗎?
I'II just borrow it till I buy my own. Yeah.
我只是在自己買之前暫時借用一下 嗯
Just don't Iose it.
別丟了就行
Yeah, I know, Hogan
對,我知道,霍根
your guy's the champ, so we don't split 50s
你的拳手是冠軍 所以我們不能對半分
but if I don't see 40 percent
但是如果我連四成
Look, you call me back when it's 6040 or don't call me back at all.
聽著,你同意六四開的時候再給我電話 要不然就別打來了
Hey, Willie. Hey, Frankie.
嘿,威利 嘿,弗蘭基
Something wrong?
出什么事情了么?
I'm sorry to come by your house Iike this. I know you don't Iike people dropping in.
對不起我就這么來找您 我知道你不喜歡別人來串門
Oh, you're not people, Willie. You're welcome anytime. Come on in.
噢,你可不是外人,威利 什么時候來我都歡迎,進來吧
I wanted to thank you for getting Gracie's car back.
我是來謝謝您幫格蕾斯把車拿回來
Oh, well, you don't have to thank me.
哦,你不用謝我
Paying an extra thousand dollars for your own car ain't exactly a favor.
為自己的車多花1000美元 也不算幫什么忙