
You ever do any work around here?
你在這里到底干不干活?
Not my job I'd worry about, if I was you.
如果我是你的話 就不會操心我是不是干活
Little girl seems to be coming along.
小姑娘看起來有進步啊
Yeah. It's almost Iike someone's been helping her.
是啊,看起來好象甚至有人在訓練她
She might just be a natural. Looks Iike she's got something.
也許她就是天生的 看起來她還有兩把刷子
She's got my speed bag, that's what she's got.
她還有我的梨球 她有的就這么多
I wonder how the hell she got that.
我想知道她是怎么弄到的
I wonder.
我也想知道
I'm gonna need that speed bag back.
我想要拿回我的梨球
This bag? Yes, that bag. That's my bag.
這個? 沒錯,它是我的
And if you're hitting it, people will think I'm training you.
如果你在這里打它 別人會認為我在訓練你
Is that such a bad thing, boss?
老板,這件事就這么糟糕么?
Yes. Yes, it is.
對,對,沒錯
Every time you touch it, you're Iosing me business out here.
你每碰一次這個球 我就損失一些生意
I gotta agree, I am embarrassing myself. Yeah.
我得承認,我在這兒是丟人現眼 嗯
Well, I can't just lend it to anybody, you know.
你知道,我不能把這個隨便借給別人
I understand.
我理解
Yeah.
嗯