
It's nice.
挺好的
Would it bother you if I worked a Iittle Ionger?
我再打一會兒會不會打擾您?
No, just pull the door closed when you Ieave.
不會,走的時候把門關好就行了
Thank you.
謝謝
If there's magic in boxing...
如果拳擊運動中有訣竅的話...
...it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance... ...
那么這種訣竅就是不停戰斗 超越耐力的極限...
...beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas. ...
超越折斷的肋骨 破裂的腎臟,和脫落的視網膜
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
這種訣竅是 為了別人無法了解的夢想而賭上一切
Okay, okay, fellas, watch the footwork.
好了,好了,伙計們 看好腳步
Hey, that's it. That's it.
嘿,對了,對了
Hands up.
手舉起
Jab, jab, jab.
刺,刺,刺
Hey, FIip.
嘿,冒失鬼
Hey, FIippy, come here, man.
嘿,冒失鬼,過來
I think I found somebody you can beat.
我想我找到一個你能打敗的人
I don't fights women.
我不和女人打
Why not, bro? It's perfect, bro, because you know why?
為什么不,兄弟?太合適你了 你知道為什么嗎?
Because she-- Like, you, you could fight to him...
因為她--就象你 你可以和他打...
...and then you could kiss to him. ...
然后可以親親他
Then you fight to him one more time.
然后你還可以再跟他打一次
That's beautiful, man. That's Iike poetry.
聽起來真美啊,哥們兒 象一首詩
It's Iike poetry. -You been reading and shit.
象一首詩 - 你他媽墨水不少啊
Thanks, bro. -That's a girl, man?
謝了兄弟 - 伙計,這是個女人?
FIip, I think you right. Look at her Iittle bitty titties. They're Iike mosquito bites.
冒失鬼,我想你是對的 看看她的小奶子,就象蚊子咬的包