
No, don't be a smart ass now, will you?
不,別裝聰明了,好嗎?
Woman thinks I'II throw away six months' worth of dues...
這女人一定會覺得咱們為了趕她走...
...just to get rid of her, she's out of her mind. ...
連六個月的費用都不要 她肯定會發瘋的
-But just don't encourage her, understand? -Okay.
但是千萬別鼓勵她,明白了么? - 好
And what's Danger doing out there? What's he Iooking at?
丹吉爾在外面做什么? 他在看什么?
Looks Iike a bottle of water.
好象是一瓶水
He paid his dues?
他付費了么?
Dues? Boy can't afford pants. Want him to pay dues?
費用? 他連褲子都買不起,你想讓他付訓練費?
Get out of my office.
出去吧
Fuck me.
我操
Can't think of it as a bag.
你不能把它當做沙袋
I'm not a trainer, but I can show you this if you'd Iike.
我雖然不是訓練師 但是如果你愿意的話我可以示范一下
Appreciate any help I can get.
任何幫助我都會感激您
What you wanna do is, you wanna think of it as a man, see?
你要做的是 你要把它看成是一個人,明白嗎?