
People are talking.
有人在談話
What the hell kind of Ianguage is that?
這他媽的是什么語言?
What do you want?
你想干嗎?
I thought you might Iike to know you got a fighter out there...
我想你可能想知道 你有一個拳手...
...not talking to another manager. ...
不跟別的經理人說話
Not talking to another manager?
不跟別的經理人說話?
And not just any manager.
不是隨便什么經理人
Mickey Mack.
米奇 麥克
You came in here to tell me that Big Willie is not talking to Mickey Mack.
你進來就是為了跟我說大個子威利 不跟米奇 麥克說話
Not a word. Neither one of them.
他們兩個人,一個字都沒說
I'm trying to read here.
我正打算讀書
Well, if you think that's more important.
好吧,如果你覺得讀書更重要
Who's your new girl?
新來的那個女孩是誰?
What?
什么?
Jesus Christ.
我的老天
She keeps hitting it Iike that, she gonna break her wrists.
她要繼續這么打沙袋 手腕遲早會斷
You're wasting your time. I told you I don't train girls.
你在浪費時間 我告訴過你我不訓練女人
Thought you might change your mind.
我想你也許會改變主意
Dozens of trainers train girls. You won't have any trouble finding one.
外面有至少一打訓練師訓練女人 找到一個很容易
Don't hardly need a dozen, boss. You'II do fine.
我不需要一打,老板 您一個就會很好
Don't call me boss, now. I'm not your boss, and don't you be calling me that.
別叫我老板,我不是你老板 你別再這么叫了