
Man, that's barely even a mouthful. Let me see.
靠,一嘴都含不滿 讓我看看
Saw your Iast fight, Shawrelle.
我看了你上一場比賽,謝瑞爾
Spent so much time face down, I thought the canvas had titties.
大多數時間臉都朝下 我還意味地板長了奶子呢
Canvas has titties. Hey, Iook at me. I'm Shawrelle.
地板長了奶子 嘿,看看我,我是謝瑞爾
Just humping the canvas. Humping the floor.
跟拳臺做啊 跟地板做啊
Come on, bro. The floor having titties? That's funny, bro.
靠,兄弟,地板長了奶子? 挺搞笑的,兄弟
Shut up, man. What you laughing at?
閉嘴吧你 你們笑什么呢
Man, hold the bag, stupid.
哥們兒,扶住沙袋,傻瓜
Some titties right there, man.
那邊有奶子啊,哥們兒
Yo, when they start making those tights for men, FIippy?
冒失鬼,他們什么時候 開始做男式緊身褲了?
Punk.
廢物
AII right, that's enough. That's enough for the day.
好了,足夠了 今天足夠了
I'II give you a rubdown. Oh, I can't, Frankie.
我給你按摩一下 噢,我沒時間,弗蘭基
Middle one's got a piano Iesson. I told Grace I'd drive her.
孩子有鋼琴課 我跟格蕾斯說我去送她
Something wrong with Gracie's car? She hates that car.
格蕾斯的車壞了? 她討厭那輛車
Wants the old one back, but the dealer said he's already got a buyer.
想把那輛舊車要回來 可是賣車的說他已經有買家了
Maybe I should talk to the dealer.
我也許應該和賣車的談談
I'd appreciate that.
那我真是感激不盡
Thanks. See you Iater.
謝謝 回頭見
The man's a rubdown whore. Today he doesn't want one.
那家伙按摩成癮 今天他不想按摩