
Look, you seem like a nice girl.
你看起來是個不錯的女孩
Can I give you some advice? I'd appreciate that.
我可以給你些建議么? 感激不盡
You'II find a trainer in this gym or somewhere else
你可以在這里或者其他地方
that's gonna wanna train a girl.
找到愿意訓練女孩的訓練師
It's the Iatest freak show out there.
簡直就象是馬戲表演
The trouble is, they're gonna be wasting your time
問題是,他們只會浪費你的時間
because you're too old.
因為你已經太老了
I don't feel that old.
我不覺得我那么老了
Well, neither do I, but you don't see me fighting 21yearolds, do you?
這個嘛,我也不覺得我老 但是你看我還會和21歲的人打拳么?
Takes about four years to train a fighter.
訓練一個拳擊手要四年
How old are you?
你多大了?
Thirtyone until my next birthday. Oh, well, there you go.
在下個生日之前31歲 噢,對呀,你看看
Thirtyone.
31歲了
You wouldn't start training to be a ballerina at 31, would you?
你不會從31歲才開始練芭蕾舞,不是么?
And you can't hit a speed bag? What kind of training is that?
那你連梨球都打不到? 你到底怎么訓練的?
Never had any, boss.
從來沒有人指導,老板
Well, I hate to say it, but it shows.
我不想說,可是能看出來
Somebody's gotta be honest with you.
但是必須有人跟你說實話
I hate to be the one to tell you the truth.
我討厭自己是那個說實話的人
Yeah.
嗯
Well, sorry for using your bag, Mr. Dunn.
呃,對不起用了您的球,鄧先生
You're not gonna cry now, are you? No, sir.
你現在不會哭吧? 不會,先生