Mm,this Saturday?
這個星期六?
I can't.
不行
I have a piano lesn.
我要上鋼琴課
Are you free Sunday?
你星期天有空嗎?
I have to go clean house.
我要清理房間
Too bad. I got these Whodini tiets for Sunday afternoon at the park.
那太糟了 我有胡迪尼的票 星期天在公園的表演
For real?
真的嗎?
Yeah,right here.
是的 就在這里
You know what?
你知道嗎?
Maybe I can go.
也許我可以去
So I'll see you Sunday then?
那我星期天和你見面
All right.
好的
Sunday.
星期天
What?
怎么?
That girl is not interested in you.
那個女孩對你沒興趣
She's interested in your tickets.
她只對你的票有興趣
Think so?
你這么想?
She's an opportunist.
她是個機會主義者
She goes with whoever has the best deal.
誰最有好處 就和誰出去
She only agreed to go out with you
她跟你出去是因為
because she didn't have anything better to do.
她沒什么更好的事可做
That's how I ended up married for three years.
這就是我的婚姻3年就完了的原因
I don't Yvette's like that.
我不覺得Yvette是那樣的
Want to make a bet?
想打賭嗎?
Whe I was trying to get a girl's attention,
當我努力想吸引女孩的注意力時
girls were trying to get Drew's attention.
女孩們都努力想得到Drew的注意
I feel so safe with you here.
和你在一起我感到非常安全
Thanks.
謝謝
Drew,
Drew
this is all for you.
我這都是為了你
What are you doing?
哦 你干什么?
Drew.
Drew
Drew.
Drew
Oh,man!
哦 天啊!
Drew's corner was crawling with more girls than Usher's garbage can.
在Drew的周圍的女孩比垃圾桶還多
I didn't want to believe Doc was right about Yvette,
我不相信Doc說的是真的
so I decided to see for myself.
所以我決定自己看看
Hey,Yvette. Yeah,it's Chris.
嗨 Yvette 我是Chris
Hi.
嗨
Listen,about those tickets, yeah.
聽我說 那些票
I found out they were fake.
我發現那是假的
For real?
真的嗎?
But you know,we can still go out to a movie.
我們仍然可以出去看電影
Yeah,I found out there's this new movie...
我發現有部新...電影...
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
The number you have reached has been disconnected.
你撥打的電話無法接通
maybe a bus crashed into her phone.
嗯 也許有輛巴士撞到她的電話
Rochelle.
Rochelle
Yes,Louise.
在 Louise
I need stickers.
我需要貼紙
What?
什么?
Stickers.
貼紙
I've been up and down this block.
我在這條街區上到處檢查了一下
I've looked in every window and there are no stickers.
看了每一扇窗戶 都沒有貼紙
How do we expect offenders not to offend
如果沒有貼紙的話
if there are no stickers?
我們怎么能指望那些罪犯不會來侵擾?
I'll get you some stickers,Louise.
我會給你一些貼紙 Louis
Thank you.
謝謝
baby,that's nine cent worth of tape.
哦 寶貝 那是9分錢一卷的膠帶
Hi,Julius.
嗨 Julius
So sorry about your truck.
對于你的車我感到很遺憾
I can't believe they stole it right off the street.
我都不能相信他們就在大街上偷了
It was right here.
就在這里
Right here?
Right here?
Right here.
就在這?
Next to the fire hydrant?
在消防水龍頭旁邊?
They must have just put that there.
我一定是就這么停在那里了
it probably wouldn't have happened
哦 如果上面有粘紙的話
if it had had a sticker on it.
那也許就不會發生了
I like her.
我喜歡她
What?
怎么?
Matches...
火柴...
Hey,Chris.
嘿 Chris.
Hey,can I talk to your for a minute?
能聊會嗎?
I hope she doesn't have something better to do.
我希望她沒什么其他更好的事要做
What?
怎么?
How come you didn't tell me
你那天為什么不告訴我
you just didn't want to go out with me
你不想和我出去
instead of dissing me like that?
而是把我搞得暈頭轉向?
Like what?
怎么了?
Like leaving me out in front of the movie theater like a fool.
把我留在電影院外面像個白癡
Like saying you want to go with me to go see Whodini
你說想和我出去看胡迪尼的魔術表演
then hanging up in my face?
卻掛斷我的電話?
You said the tickets were fake.
你說票是假的
I thought you re going because you wanted to go out with me.
我以為你想去 是想和我出去
Why'd you even agree to go out with me in the first place?
為什么你一開始答應和我出去?
Because I didn't have anything better to do.
因為我沒什么更好的事情做
Why didn't you say that?
你為什么不說出來?
I was trying not to hurt your feelings.
我不想傷害你的感情
Well,you know, you really suck at that.
你知道嗎 你真的很過分
what do you want me to do?
哦 你想我怎么做?
You know what?
你知道嗎
Nothing.
算了
I asked Yvette out after I got famous.
我打賭當我成名后
She stood me up and went out with Chris Tucker.
她會吹噓自己和Chris Tucker約會過
You handled that like a man, Chris.
Chris 你處理問題像個男人
You still got those tickets?
你還留著那些票嗎?
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了?
I got this young honey on the line and she loves rap.
我和個姑娘正處在曖昧期 她喜歡說唱
Have fun.
玩開心點
You know I will.
我會的
Man,the first time I asked a girl to go out with me
第一次我請一個女孩子和我出去
and this happens.
就發生了這個
,at least it ended better than this.
嗨 至少比這個好
After a week of being captain of the Block Watch,
在做了一周的社區監視隊長后
my mother was going down with the ship.
我媽媽自身難保
I heard a noise in my house.
我聽見我的房子里有噪音
I heard a noise in my house,too,
我房子里也有噪音
and it's you at my damn door!
是你在敲我該死的門
Well,you are the Block Watch captain.
你是社區監視組長
No,no,m not.
不 我不是
You win! You win!
你贏了 你贏了
Here,here,
來 來
you want to be the Block Watch captain,
你想做社區監視組長
be the Block Watch captain.
你就做社區監視組長
Well,only if you're absolutely sure.
哦 除非你絕對肯定
給 最后一塊披薩!
好了 我現在可以開始觀察街區了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm quitting the Patrol Boys.
哦 我退出了童子軍
Why?
為什么?
Girls are crazy.
女孩子都瘋了
No truer words have ever been spoken.
絕對的真理
After getting put down by Keisha
當被Keisha 拒絕
and stood up by Yvette,
被Yvette放鴿子
I was through having crushes on girls in the neighborhood,
我寧愿對附近的女孩子斷了念頭
and I meant it.
我是說真的
Oh,hi.
哦 嗨
You must be Chris.
你一定是 Chris
Uh,scratch that.
是不是做夢
Who are you?
你是誰
I'm Tasha.
我是 Tarsha
Stay away from my granddaughter,
離我的孫女遠些
you cockeyed hooligan.
斗雞眼小流氓
Turns out older women didn't like me either.
原來 老女人也不喜歡我