but Yvette was a wholenother story.
約Yvette出來就完全不同了
When you ask a girl out,
你約女孩出來
you've got to have your game together.
你們總要一起玩吧
Chris,look,
Chris
a woman got a lot of choices,
女孩有很多選擇
so you got to show her something that separates you from the other guys.
你要表現的跟別人不同才行
I've got the perfect thing for you
我有個好東西
Drakkar Noir.
黑色逹卡香水
Drives the ladies wild.
很吸引女人的
Four dollars.
4塊錢
You can't sell that in here.
你不能在這賣東西
Why not?
為什么?
'Cause I'll break your other arm.
如果你不想另一只胳膊也斷掉的話...
Here,try this one.
試試這個
Yeah. That's just five dollars.
只要5塊錢
Five...?
5...?
here come your lady,young blood.
你的女孩來了 小伙
ee you later,okay?
遲些見
kay.
好
ou're Yvette,right?
你是Yvette吧
'm Chris.
我叫Chris
Hi.
嗨
at's that smell?
這是什么味?
That's my cologne.
我噴了香水
That's nice.
味道不錯
Thanks.
謝謝
Well,you know,I've seen you around the block
我常在附近見到你
and thought you were kind of cute.
覺得你挺可愛的
Thank you.
謝謝
So,I was wondering if maybe you can go out this weekend?
我在想 這周末能一起出去玩嗎?
Go out?
出去玩?
Yeah,to the movies or something.
是啊 看個電影什么的
You paying?
你付錢?
I've seen that look before.
我見過這個表情
It usually led to this.
這通常會變成
it.
這樣...
What do you want to go and do this for? Why?
等等 你要干什么... 為什么?
Okay.
行
I said this...
我是這樣說的
All right,then.
那好吧
...but I felt like this.
其實我當時感覺是這樣的...
block watch was finding people who had stuff worth watching.
街區監視難在得找出關心財物的人
All right,now,the most important part of the Block Watch program is communication.
現在 街區監視計劃最重要的是... 交流
So if you see anything,you have to file a report.
如果你們看到什么 你們要填個報告
Without information,
如果沒有信息
not a lot your local police can do.
警方也幫不了什么忙
Okay,well,what type of information?
好吧 什么樣的信息?
Like if you see somebody stealing my couch, tell me.
比如你看到有人偷我的沙發 告訴我
Excuse me.
什么?
Translation
話外語是
"What you say,heifer?"
你說什么 臭女人?
Excuse me? Excuse you.
什么 什么?
Who are you?
你是誰?
Who are you?
你是誰?
Oh,girl, that's Louise.
哦 她叫Louise
She just moved in next d...
剛搬來隔壁
I beg ur pardon. I'm sitting right here.
不用傳話 我就在這座著呢
I'm Louise.
我叫Louise
I just moved in next door,
剛搬來隔壁
and this was my idea.
這個就是我發起的
By the way,in my old neighborhood,
另外 在我原來住的地方
we didn't have these problems.
沒這些問題
She told her.
她竟敢
Where are you from?
你從哪搬來的?
Queens.
皇后道
Oh,Queens. Very lovely there.
皇后道 那地方可真不錯
Do you know the Jacobsons?
你認識Jacobson一家嗎?
The black Jacobs?
黑人Jacob?
No the white ones.
不 是白人Jacob
The ones with the restaurant?
開餐館的那家?
Yeah.I love that... Excuse me,
對... 不好意思
can we talk abo this neighborod,Brooklyn?
我們要討論的是這里 布魯克林
All right. Touchy.
好吧 暴躁
Now,what's very important,
另一個重要問題
also,in the Block Watch program is,
也是關于監視計劃的
if you are away from your house for any extended period of time...
如果你離開家較長時間的話...
In Bed-Stuy,that's 12 minutes.
在Bed-Stuy 其實就是12分鐘
...you must alert the other Block Watch members.
...你要告訴別的監視隊員
And they will watch your property.
他們會幫你看管財產的
Correct.
正確
Nicely done.
干得好
Like let's say one of you is on your way to Florida...
假設你要去佛羅里達
Florida?
佛羅里達?
The cost of my family came to Florida was watching Exterval on Good Time.
我家人離佛羅里達最近的一次 是在Good Time上看Exterval
Now I get it.
現在我懂了
Then the rest of us can watch out for their house.
我們可以幫她看家
I'll take the night shift.
夜班我來
All right.
好了
Another very important part of a Block Watch program is...
社區監視計劃的另一重要部分是
awareness,huh?
注意力 哈?
And that's why you have these.
所以要發給你們
These are stickers,
這些小貼紙
and these are gonna in your window.
貼在窗子上
These stickers will be seen by the offenders,
壞人看到這個貼紙
and then they will be less likely to offend.
就會減少侵犯的可能
You mean steal?
你是說偷?
Correct.
正確
Nicely done.
說的好
Well,why she get a button...?
她怎么拿到了...?
Stickers?
貼紙?
You think that's gonna keep people from coming into the house
你覺得這能阻止他們進入我家
and hitting me over the head,
砸我的頭?
'cause I got a sticker in the window?
因為我窗子上有帖紙?
If she wasn't so damn evil,
如果她不是這么邪惡
nobody would be trying to hit her over the head.
沒人會想砸她的頭
Excuse me?
什么?
You're excused.
不客氣
All right,now, you need to elect a Block Watch captain.
現在要選一位社區監視組長
Okay. All right.
好了好了
I think I should be the Block Watch captain.
我想我應該是組長
And why is that?
為什么?
Well,because I'm the only one on the block who doesn't need watching.
因為我是本社區唯一不需監視人
No. It was my husband's truck that got stolen.
是我丈夫被偷車
Yes,well,if you had done
如果你們早就..
what I asked you to do,
按我說的做
which was start the neighborhood...
早就開始...
See,the problem is,
問題是,
you're new to the neighborhood,okay? All right,okay...
你是新來的 對吧? 好吧...
So,I don't know how they do it in Queens... You're just serving...
不知道皇后道會怎樣...
but we do it in...
但是 我們...
ladies, ladies,ladies,
女士們女士們
ladies,ladies, ladies,ladies...
女士們女士們...
Let's put it to a vote.
我們投票
Please.
請
Okay.
好吧
Who made the pie?
誰做的派?
I did.
我
I nominate Rochelle to be the first Block Watch captain.
我提名Roshell做第一屆社區監視組長
no. You cannot nominate because she made some pie.
不 不能因為她做了派就提名她 不是嗎?.
It's some good pie.
很好吃
Shut up.
閉嘴
All right,all in favor?
好了 誰同意?
You like my pie?
喜歡我的派嗎?
Aye.
同意
多數通過
I... came up with this idea.
我想到的主意
I don't see why I am not the Block Watch captain.
我不知道為什么不能讓我當
Because we voted,
因為投票結果是
and the pie lady won.
派女士勝出
Okay,fine.
好吧 就這樣
Now when you all come home to your apartments,
當你們回家
and there's nothing there
發現空無一物
except a pie,we all know who to talk to
只有一個派,我們都知道該找誰
the Block Watch captain,
社區監視組長
and we'll say,
我們會說
"Where were you, Block Watch Captain?"
"你去哪了 組長?"
She'll say,"I've been making pie."
她會說 "我做派去了"
I do not talk like that.
我不會那么說的