日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第2季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美劇原聲 (MP3+雙語字幕) 第2季 第1集(3)

來源:可可英語 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Okay,okay, any questions,any questions?

好了好了 有問題嗎? 誰有問題?

I have one.

我有

So,what type of places would you consider to be the most vulnerable?

哪種地方是你覺得最易被盜的?

Like,say an offender was gonna break into somebody's house.

比如說有人要入室行竊

Who would be the best victim?

誰最容易成為受害者?

That's a very good question.

很好的問題

No,it's not.

這算什么? .

You just break into a house where nobody's home.

當然是誰家沒人偷誰家

That's right.

說對了

Cool.

I got to go.

有事先走

With a four second head start,

被抓住之前

Jerome stole four stereos.

Jerome 偷了4臺錄音機

My mother wasn't the only one helping out the community.

我媽并非唯一為社區出力的

At school,Drew volunteered to be a Patrol Boy,

在學校 Drew志愿做巡邏員,

which is just a fancy name for crossing guard.

其實就是幫人過馬路的

Okay,go.

好 走

Hey,Drew,

嘿 Drew

can you help me cross?

能幫我過去嗎?

Sure.

當然

Thanks,Drew.

謝謝 Drew.

If this had been me,

如果換作我

here's how it would have gone.

會是這樣

Because I was going on a date for the first time,

因為這是我第一次約會

everyone had a helpful suggestion.

大家都給我提建議.

Be sure to compliment her on her shoes.

一定要稱贊她的鞋

Girls like that.

女生愛聽

Shoes,right.

鞋 知道了

Tell her you got a job.

告訴她你有工作

Girls like that more.

女生更喜歡

Job,I got it.

工作 知道了

And hold a piece of gum under your tongue and let it soak

嘴里藏著口香糖

so your breath won't stink.

這樣口氣清新

Okay,gum.

知道了 口香糖.

Oh,yeah,and if the movie is sad,don't cry.

如果是悲情電影 別哭.

She'll think you're a punk.

她會以為你有病

It's Footloose.

搞什么 看的是《渾身是勁》(Footloose)

I ain't gonna cry.

我才不會哭

baby,have a good time.

寶貝 玩得愉快

But not too good a time,

也別玩得太忘形

'cause you know I'm not raising no babies.

我不要幫你養孩子

Enjoy yourself.

好好玩

This is half off on a soda and box of Jujubes.

這是汽水和跳跳糖的半價券

Thanks.

謝謝

Oh,what the hell.

管它呢

Here's a coupon for a free box of popcorn.

這是大桶爆米花的優惠券

The last time my father gave man an extra coupon

上次他額外給我一張券

was when I gave him a get-one coupon, get-one-coupon-free coupon.

是因為我給他一張 "白送一張'白送一張券'優惠券"

Have a good time.

玩得開心點

You look good,man.

看起來很帥

That's my boy.

這才是我兒子

Standing there waiting for Yvette was one of the best feelings I'd had.

等待一個很期待的人的感覺真好

But after 15 minutes,I thought,"

15分鐘后

Maybe the buses are running late."

我想也許巴士誤點

After 30 minutes,I thought,

30分鐘后

"Maybe the bus broke down."

我想也許巴士拋錨

After an hour,I thought,

1小時后

"Maybe the bus got in an accident,

我想也許巴士出車禍

"skidded through the guardrail,

沿著護欄滑行,

exploded in midair,

凌空爆炸了

and ended up at the bottom of the East River."

殘骸落入東區河

After the movie was over,

電影結束后

I thought,"Maybe she never got on that bus at all."

我想也許她根本沒上巴士

To this day,I can't make it through Footloose without crying.

直至今日 每當看到《渾身是勁》 我仍不免哭泣

bummer,man.

太慘了

Did she say what happened?

她有沒有說什么事?

I haven't heard from her.

沒消息

Why do girls do junk like that?

為什么女生要這么做?

I don't know what to tell you.

我不知道怎么說

Greg and I had the same conversation last night

Greg昨晚和我有同樣的對話

and he still didn't know what to tell me.

他仍然不知道說什么.

That sucks.

太難受了

Man,I don't know how you made it to school today.

你竟然還能來上學

Stood up,out there on the street,

如果我被放鴿子 我會跑到大街上

talk about embarrassing.

太難堪了

If I were you, I'd be so depressed,

如果我是你 我會難過到

I'd be standing on top of the Brooklyn Bridge

站在布魯克林大橋上

with a hundred pounds of rocks tied around my ankles

腳踝上拴著100磅的石頭

and a bag of rats wrapped around my head,

再用裝滿老鼠的袋子套著頭

ready to jump...

準備往下跳

Okay,I get it.

好了 我懂了

Forget about it,man.

算了

You're a nice guy.

你是好人

Aren't you the same one who called me a little black bum?

你不是也說我是小癟三嗎?

Like I said, I was improvising.

我說了 我是即興發揮

If it makes you feel any better,

如果這樣你能好過點

I would have shown up.

我當時會去的

That didn't mean anything.

毫無意義

Greg once showed up at a sneaker-string taste test.

Greg只會在背后偷偷笑我

I'm watching you!

嘿 我盯著你呢

Because my mother was the Block Watch captain,

因為我媽是社區監視組長

if anything happened in the neighborhood,

任何社區的事

Miss Louise made sure she heard about it.

Louis都會報告我媽

They're spraying graffiti downstairs.

樓下有一坨屎

I'll file a report.

我會報案的

There's a mad dog chasing people!

有只瘋狗在追人

I'll file a report.

我會報案的

Somebody stole my mail.

有人偷我的信

I'll file a report.

我會報案的

I can't find my glasses.

我的眼鏡找不到了

I'll file a report.

我會報案的

Larry and them coming.

Larry(某名人)要來這

I'll file a report.

我會報案的

Being stood up was bad enough,

被放鴿子已經夠糟了

so I didn't want to tell anybody.

我不想說出去

Listen,you ever hear of Whodini?

你聽說過Houdini? (胡迪尼:著名魔術大師)

Ecstasy and Jalil? Yeah.

這還用問? 當然!

Yeah,I got a couple of tickets.

我有兩張票

I thought the show was about the magician.

還以為是魔術表演

You want 'em?

你想要嗎?

Yeah.

是的

Maybe you can take your girl.

也許你能帶上你的女朋友

I don't think so.

不 我想不用了

Why not?

為什么?

She stood me up.

她放我鴿子

I was standing outside the theater for two hours

我在電影院外面站了兩個鐘頭

and she never shed up.

她都沒出現

What?

什么?

You gonna let her treat you that way and get away with it?

為什么你就讓她這樣對你 不聞不問的?

Listen,if I was you,

聽著 如果我是你

I'd go find that girl,

我會去找到那個女孩

take her by the hair and shake her

抓住她的頭發 使勁地搖她

like an Etch-A-Sketch.

就像打游戲機一樣

Doc lives alone.

Doc還是單身

She does owe me an explanation.

哦 她確實欠我一個解釋

Now you're talking.

我現在聽到你說了

Well,here's your chance.

你的機會來了

Hey,Chris.

嘿 Chris. 哦 嗨

what happened to you yesterday?

昨天你出了什么事了?

That's right.

哦 對了

We were supposed to go see Footloose.

我們本來該去看《渾身是勁》的

I totally forgot.

我完全忘了

I didn't know it then,

我那時候不知道

but,for years to come,

但以后的日子里

I dated an awful lot of women with amnesia.

我確實遇到了很多有健忘癥的女人

Oh,that's right.

哦 沒錯

We're supposed to go to the prom together.

我們本來該一起參加舞會的

I totally forgot.

我完全忘了

That's right.

對了

We were supposed to do something for your birthday.

我們應該為你慶祝一下生日的

Totally forgot.

我完全忘了

Oh,that's right.

哦 對了

I was supposed to give you a kidney.

我本該給你一個腎的

Boy,I forgot all about you.

哦 我完全忘了你的事

Until I got famous,

在我成名前

I never met a woman that could remember anything.

我都沒找到一個能記得住東西的女人

So maybe we can go Saturday.

那么 也許我們可以星期六去

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
vulnerable ['vʌlnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易受傷害的,有弱點的

聯想記憶
shed [ʃed]

想一想再看

n. 車棚,小屋,脫落物
vt. 使 ...

聯想記憶
ecstasy ['ekstəsi]

想一想再看

n. 狂喜,入迷
Ecstasy
n

聯想記憶
kidney ['kidni]

想一想再看

n. 腎,腰子,類型

 
amnesia [æm'ni:zjə]

想一想再看

n. 健忘癥,記憶缺失

聯想記憶
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街區,木塊,石塊
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,犧牲

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解釋,說明

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 恶魔之吻1993完整版在线观看| 饰演陈丽| 中国往事演员表| 打手板心视频80下| 老板娘三| 寡妇一级毛片视频| leah| 内蒙古电视台| 我亲爱的简谱| 免费看污视频| 辛鹏| 鬼娃娃花子| 五年级上册书法教案| 吻戏韩剧| 心经般若波罗蜜多心经全文| 美国派7| 村暖花开| 变态的视频| 电影二嫫1994在线观看完整版| 哥哥的女人电影| 桂林山水甲天下是几年级的课文| 操女孩子| 宋恩彩为艺术奉献的作品有哪些| 大浴女电视剧所有演员表| 土力学| 风筝 电影| 护士诱惑| 小数加减法评课| 美国电影《骡子》| 赤牙×柒cp| 香港之夜电视剧免费播放国语版| 包公大战潘金莲| 杨子纯| 楼下的租客| 极品美女在线| bernadette| 吻激情| 杰深斯坦森全部电影| 永刚| 行政职业能力测试2024题库及答案| 子宫前壁和子宫后壁的区别|