
Yo, you got no right to write down what I'm saying.
喂,你們沒有權力記下我所說的話
Those are my...
那些是...
I'm sorry, Miss Baggoli, I can't go on.
對不起,瑪格麗女士 我無法繼續
There's something I have to say.
我有事要說
Well, quickly, Lola. Quickly.
那,快,洛拉 快點
I have a confession to make.
我必須坦白
I borrowed Eliza's dress for the weekend.
周末我借了伊萊扎的裙子
I'm really sorry, but I felt I had no other choice.
我很抱歉 但我沒有別的選擇
No choice?
沒有選擇?
I had to wear it to the Sidarthur party.
我要穿這它去 Sidarthur的聚會
Why?
為什么?
When are you gonna give it up, Mary?
你什么時候才肯認輸,瑪麗?
No, you didn't.
不,你沒有
You couldn't have taken that dress
你一定沒拿那件裙子
because I keep that dress locked up safe in the drama room.
我把那件裙子放在 更衣室里了
There are ways, Miss Baggoli. There are ways.
想拿自然會有辦法的,巴格麗女士 自然會有辦法的
Where is it now?
那裙子現在在哪兒?
It's right back. It's safe and sound.
放回去了 完璧歸趙
It looks exactly the same, but somehow different.
看起來跟原來一樣 只有一點不同
Can you believe her?
你們能相信她嗎?
I mean, first, she takes the dress.
首先 她拿了裙子
Then, she puts it back.
然后 她又放了回去
And then she goes to this party where no one saw her.
她又說她去參加聚會 而又沒有人看見她
It's true! The dress got all wet.
是真的 裙子全都濕了
Stu Wolff made me change into something dry.
斯圖?沃爾夫讓我去 換了干衣服
He said it was important that I felt comfortable.
他說我感到舒適 對她來說很重要
Because on the night of his farewell concert,
因為在他的告別演出會上
Stu Wolff had nothing better to do than see Mary Steppe dry.
斯圖?沃爾夫除了看到瑪麗?斯黛穿著 干衣服就沒有別的什么了?