
I know how fond you are of Stu Wolff,
我知道你有多迷斯圖?沃爾夫
and I got some great shots of him.
我可照了不少照片呢
We spent the whole night with Stu.
我們整晚都和斯圖在一起
On the night of his biggest party, he left to be with you.
在他開這個盛大的聚會的晚上 他會去陪你們?
We were at that party. My dad was there.
我去了晚會 我爸爸也在那兒
You're not gonna get away with this.
你可不能拿這個來搪塞我
He and Stu are gonna get together.
他和斯圖準備合作
What dad?
什么爸爸?
You don't have a dad.
你沒有爸爸
You said he died before you moved here.
女孩:你說你爸爸 在搬到這兒之前死了
I mean, what do you do?
我是說,你想干什么?
Do you just make all this up as you go along?
你靠這些謊言就像 讓我們相信你們?nèi)チ藛幔?/p>
Do you think because we're not from New York that we're stupid?
你以為我們不是紐約人 我們就很蠢嗎?
You saw us there.
你在那兒看到我們了
No, I didn't, liar.
不,我沒有 騙子
You know, that's what you are. You're a liar.
你要清楚,你就是一個, 十足的騙子!
Your name isn't even Lola, Mary.
你的名字也不是洛拉 瑪麗小姐
Ella's right.
埃拉是對的
I don't have to prove anything to you people.
我不需要向你們證明什么
You know we were there.
你知道我們在那兒的
Oh, no! She's crying.
哦,不! 她哭了
Look at the baby.
看那寶貝
Oh.
哦