
I'm sure to a hundred million other girls,
一定有成千上萬的女孩是這么想的
but especially to me.
尤其是我
I'm happy to oblige a fan.
我很高興能對歌迷有所幫助
No. I'm not just a fan.
不,我不止是一個歌迷
I mean, I sat at your feet, metaphorically.
我是說,但我聽著 《永遠的早晨》的時候
When I listen to "Always Morning,"
我感覺像坐在你的身邊
I wore a gray jacket because you wore a gray jacket on the CD.
我穿了一件灰色夾克 跟你的CD封面上的那件一樣
You wore gray because it was ambiguous.
你穿灰色的衣服是因為 你感到不確定
Am I right?
我說的對嗎?
No.
不
I'm right.
我是對的
You look disappointed.
你看起來很失望
Well, I am.
對啊,是有點
In me.
對我
Yeah.
對啊
I mean, I still think
我依然認為
you're the greatest thing since Shakespeare.
你是自莎士比亞以來最偉大的詩人
It's just too bad
我感覺糟透了
I'll never be able to discuss your poetry with you.
我無法和你談論你的詩句
Because, Mr. Wolff, you're a drunk.
因為,沃爾夫先生,你是個酒鬼
Why?
為什么?
I hope getting this thing back is easier than getting it out.
我希望把它們放回去 會比拿出來的時候容易些
Guess what!
你們猜猜看發生什么了?
I've been grounded.
我被禁閉了
Me too! I'm so proud of you!
我也是! 我真為你感到驕傲!