
This is the day I've been waiting for
自從第一次夏令營里 卡拉告訴所有人
since my first summer camp when Carla told all the kids
如果和我在一起玩 就會倒霉的那一天開始
that if they played with me, they'd die.
我就一直期待這一天的來臨了
She's smiling.
她笑了
Oh, she's bluffing.
她在虛張聲勢
Well, look, I gotta get to class.
看,我該去上課了
Tell me how it goes.
記得跟我報告情況
Come on. Let's watch her sink.
來啊 我們看她出丑
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah, this one. Look at this one.
看,看這個
Hey, Carla.
嘿,卡拉
Did you have fun?
玩得開心嗎?
Well, if it isn't the great pretender.
如果不是的話
Come to hear what the Sidarthur party was like?
這個裝傻的人要聽誰來 講訴聚會的情形呢?
Why would we want to hear what you have to say?
我們?yōu)槭裁匆犇阏f?
Ella and I were there.
我和埃拉都去了
Did you hear that? She said they were there.
你們聽到了嗎? 她們說她們?nèi)チ?/p>
You know, lying's not gonna help you.
你知道,撒謊是沒用的
Everybody already knows that you didn't go.
所有人都知道你們沒有去
I know you did.
我知道你看到了
It just so happens Ella and I got in
當時湊巧斯圖?沃爾夫
because of Stu Wolff himself
把我們帶進去了
after we practically saved his life.
因為我們救了他
Tell them, Ella.
告訴她們,埃拉
I don't have anything to prove, nor do you.
我不需要證明什么 你也不
Ella, this is no time for your newfound personality.
埃拉,這不是你 耍脾氣的時候
Maybe you'd like to see some pictures from the party, Lola.
也許你想看看我在聚會上拍的照片 洛拉