
Girls, please!
女孩們,住嘴!
He sent it back to my dad in a limousine as big as this stage.
他開著一輛像這個舞臺這么大的豪華轎車 把衣服送給我爸爸
Can you picture it?
你可以描述一下嗎?
A dress in a limousine.
在豪華轎車里的裙子
He's also a big fan of my dad and my dad's dog.
他對我爸爸很感興趣 還有我爸爸的狗
Then your dog gave him his autograph, right?
然后你的狗給斯圖 簽名了,是嗎?
But I did take the dress!
但我真的拿了裙子!
See, Stu Wolff gave me this himself.
看,這是斯圖親手給我的
It's his T-shirt from his tour. Where would I have gotten it?
這是他巡回演出時穿的T-shirt 其他有什么地方可以得到呢?
In a junk store where you get everything else.
在舊貨攤就有 你的其他東西一定也是從那兒買的
But this is the tissue I used to wipe his tears.
這是我給他擦眼淚用的紙
Maybe we should send it off for DNA testing.
需要的話我們可以送去作DNA檢測
I left my bottle-cap necklace at his house.
我把瓶塞狀項鏈丟在他的屋子里了
He told my dad he's gonna Fed-Ex it back.
他告訴我爸爸他會用聯邦捷運 給我寄過來
A dress riding in a limousine.
用豪華轎車載裙子
because otherwise it would have had to catch a cab.
因為要不是這樣的話 裙子一定會自己去找輛的士
I guess that's a good thing
我認為這主意不錯
You're funny, Lola. You could be a comedienne.
你真有趣,洛拉 可以去當喜劇演員了
But can we please go back to work now?
我們可以開始排練了嗎?
We have so much to do before Wednesday night.
周三晚上之前我們 還有很多事要做呢
Carla's the one who's lying.
卡拉才是在撒謊
You believe me, don't you?
你相信我嗎?
We've worked so hard for this production, Lola.
為了這出戲我們大家都 這么努力,洛拉