Chris, look at your sister.
Chris,瞧瞧你妹妹
What happened to her?
她這是怎么回事?
You weren't watching her,
你沒看住她,
that's what happened to her.
就是這么回事
I told you I wanted a cookie.
告訴過你我想吃餅干了
Mom, I just sat down for a minute.
媽, 我不過坐這兒才一分鐘
Do you know what can happen in a minute?
知道一分鐘能發生什么嗎?
Now, go get your sister washed up now.
馬上給你妹妹洗洗干凈
Come on, Tonya.
來吧, Tonya.
Thanks to Drew and Tonya,
感謝Drew和Tonya,
I was taking care of kids
我一直在照顧孩子
until I was taking care of my own kids.
直到我有自己的孩子
Chris, get me some potato chips.
Chris, 給我拿點薯片
Chris, help me with my homework.
Chris,幫我做作業
Chris, find my doll.
Chris, 找找我的娃娃
Chris, go make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Chris, 給我弄個花生醬果凍三明治
Chris, make me some Kl Aid. Chris, strap up my shoe.
Chris, 我要喝酷樂飲料 Chris, 給我系鞋帶
Chris, I'm going to take a shower,
Chris, 我要去洗個澡
watch the kids.
看好孩子
Chris, tie my shoe!
Chris, 系鞋帶!
Chris, I'm going to pick up my Porgy's.
Chris, 我要去取我的魚
Watch the kids!
看好孩子們!
Chris, help! My head is stuck!
Chris, 救救我! 我腦袋卡住了!
Chris, I'm going to eat some peanuts.
Chris, 我要開吃花生了
Watch the kids.
看好孩子
Chris, I'm going to get my mustache waxed.
Chris, 我要去修剪腿毛
Watch the kids.
看好孩子們
Chris!
Chris!
Chris!
Chris!
Chris!
Chris!
Chris! Chris!
Chris! Chris!
Whoa! Whoa!
喔哦! 喔哦!
The one thing that Drew and I did together
我和Drew唯一能一塊做的事情
was watch basketball games and Rocky movies.
就是看籃球比賽和“洛基”電影
Tonight it was basketball.
今晚是籃球
Whoa! See that shot? Whoa!
喔哦! 看到那個投籃動作嗎? 喔哦!
But since we only had one TV, we had to share with Tonya,
可因為我家只有一臺電視, 我們就得和Tonya分享,
and Tonya always got her way.
而她總能得逞
Mama said I can watch Three's Company.
媽媽說我可以看三伙伴
We're watching the game!
我們正看比賽呢!
I don't care.
我才不管
Move.
挪挪地兒
Oh, hey, baby.
哦, 嗨, 寶貝
How was work?
工作怎么樣?
Hard.
累
You know, I was thinking that maybe we should go out, you know?
知道嗎, 我想我們應該出去約會,好嗎?
Have dinner...
吃頓晚餐...
relax a little.
放松放松
Why would I go out to relax,
我干嘛要出去放松,
when I can relax at home for free?
在家放松不用花錢
That was my father's rationale for everything.
這是我老爸的萬事準則
$20 to get in the club?
進個破俱樂部要20大洋?
We can dance at home for free.
我們可以在家跳舞不用花錢
I just wanted to do something nice.
我只想做些有情調的事
That all.
僅此而已
I think staying home is nice.
我覺得待在家里就挺好
Well, you're not here all day.
嗯,你不是整天都在這
Well, why don't I stay home,
那, 干脆我在家待著
and you can go out and work two jobs?
你出去打兩份工得了?
Where's a time machine where you could just go back
時光機在哪里 這樣你就可以返回去
and shut up?
閉上嘴了?
No, I did not mean I'm not trying to take anything away
不, 我不是說-- 我不是想
from what you do here.
抹殺你在家所干的活
That's okay. If you don't want to go out you don't have to.
沒問題,你要不想出去就別出去
No, look... It's okay, no, no. Enough said.
不, 聽著... 沒什么, 不, 不. 說夠了
It's over. Over. 事情就說到這兒 就這兒
There are two things my father knew for sure:
有兩件事我老爸能肯定:
He knew he knew nothing for sure,
他知道自己什么都不敢肯定,
and he knew this wasn't over.
還有他知道這件事遠沒到這兒結束
Hey, Dad.
嘿, 爸爸
Hey, guys.
嘿, 大家好
Y'all eating already?
你們都已經吃上了?
Where's your mother? In the kitchen.
你們的媽呢? 在廚房
Hey, babe.
嘿, 寶貝
What's for dinner?
晚餐吃什么?
Well, the kids are having chicken.
啊, 孩子們有雞吃
What about me?
那我呢?
Well, you got two jobs.
哦, 你有兩份工
You could take your two-job money
你可以拿著你打兩份工的錢
and go buy you a two-job meal.
去給自己買兩份工的餐
I'm sorry baby.
對不起,寶貝
If you want to go out, we can go out.
你要想出去約會,我們就出去約會
Thank you, baby, oh!
謝謝, 寶貝, 哦!
I'll call Sheila's baby-sitter
我給Sheila的保姆打個電話
and tell her she can come tomorrow.
讓她明天過來
Why do we got to pay a baby-sitter
我們干嘛要花錢請保姆
when Chris'll do it for free?
Chris當保姆不用花錢
No, no, no, he does it during the day, not at night.
不, 不, 不, 他白天行,晚上不行
Rochelle, we don't really need...
Rochelle, 我們真不需要...
Do you want me to make you some chicken?
想我給你做雞肉吃嗎?
Okay, well, I'm gonna call Sheila's baby-sitter. Ok,
好吧, 我要給Sheila的保姆打電話了
Hi, I'm Yvette.
嗨, 我是Yvette.
Oh, okay, come on in.
哦, ok,快進來
Okay, so have some chicken
Ok, 還有些雞肉
baking in the oven.
在烤箱里烤著
Just take it out about in 20 minutes.
20分鐘以后給拿出來就行了
Chris and Drew are gonna watch the basketball game.
Chris和Drew要看籃球賽
What am I gonna do while Chris and Drew are watching the basketball game?
那Chris和Drew看籃球賽時我怎么辦?
Well, you can hang with me.
那, 你可以和我一起玩呀
I'll show you how to make french braid.
我來告訴你怎么編法式鞭子
Okay.
好啊
And, Yvette, I left the number of the restaurant
還有, Yvette,我把餐廳的電話號碼
by the phone.
放在電話旁邊
Now, call me if anything goes wrong,
ok 有什么問題就給我打電話,好吧
Everything's gonna be fine.
肯定沒事發生的
Chris, I don't want that girl calling us.
Chris, 我不想讓那女孩給我們打電話
So if there's a problem...
所以如果有什么問題的話...
handle it.
解決掉
Me and your mother don't go out often,
我跟你媽不經常出去
so I don't want nothing to spoil it.
所以我不想被打擾
Here.
拿著
Whoa, what's this?
喔哦, 這是干嘛?
That's emergency money.
這是應急的錢
My father believed there's nothing $10 couldn't fix.
我老爸認為什么事都能用10美元搞定