What if something costs $11?
要是有用11美元的事呢?
Talk them down to ten.
那就把他們侃到10美元
Got it.
明白
Okay, you guys be good.
Ok,你們都乖乖的哦
All right, Chris. Call me if you need anything, okay?
好了, Chris. 有事給我打電話,好嗎?
Okay. Okay, bye, y'all.
好的 Ok,拜拜了
Bye. Bye-bye. Bye, Dad.
再見 再見,爸爸
Bye, sweetie. Take your time and have fun.
再見, 甜寶兒 去享受吧,玩的開心
Welcome to Pastures and Shores.
歡迎光臨“牧場海岸”餐廳
May I take your order?
可以為您點餐嗎?
Okay, I'll have the all-you-can-eat
好的, 我來一份 “能吃就吃
shrimp and sirloin combo, well done,
蝦仁牛肉套餐” 十成熟的,
order of coleslaw and a Coke.
一份涼拌卷心菜,一杯可樂
And you, sir? I'll have
您呢, 先生?
the ultimate surf and turf and a large Coke.
我來一份終極龍蝦牛小排 一大杯可樂
That'll be $17.99.
總共17.99美元
Wait, baby.
等等, 寶貝
Are you sure we can afford this?
我們付得起嗎?
It's okay.
沒問題
I have coupons.
我有優惠券
If there was a coupon for something, my father had it.
只要什么東西有券,我老爸就能搞到
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔哦,喔哦,喔哦!
What's this?
這是什么?
A coupon-- no tickets on Tuesday.
優惠券--星期二不開罰單
This doesn't include the all-you-can-eat
這不包括“能吃就吃
shrimp and sirloin combo.
蝦仁牛肉套餐”
Oh, you know what?
哦, 這么著吧
I'll just order something else.
我要點些別的
I'll take the... No, it's okay.
我要... 不用, 沒事的
I want everything to be perfect.
我想一切都完美
Get what you want.
點你想要的吧
I'll pay for it.
我來付錢
Is there a problem?
有什么問題嗎?
Can I have my coupon?
能把優惠券還我嗎?
Having a babysitter in the house was great,
家里有個保姆真好
because the only kid I had to worry about was me.
因為這樣一來我唯一需要擔心的孩子 就是我自己了
I'll be right back.
我馬上就回來
No, I can't talk right now.
不, 我現在不能聊
My mother would never hire someone
我老媽永遠不會
she thought was irresponsible.
雇她認為不負責的人
But irresponsible people never tell you
但不負責的人不會告訴你 他們不負責
that they're irresponsible-- because they're irresponsible!
因為他們不負責!
Chris, I got to go!
Chris,我要出去一趟!
What do you mean you got to go? I got something
什么你要出去一趟? 我有事
I got to do.
必須要做
You are doing something!
你是在做事啊!
You stayed with your brother and sister before, right?
你以前看過弟弟妹妹, 對吧?
Yeah, but that's only during the day.
對, 可只是在白天啊
You'll be fine.
你沒問題的
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
At that moment, I want to bust her right upside the head.
那一刻,我真想把她的腦殼敲碎
I'm hungry.
我好餓
Oh, our food, yeah.
哦, 是我們的飯,好棒
Oh.
哦
Thank you.
謝謝
I am hungry.
我真餓了
Thank you.
謝謝
Oh, wait, wait. Uh, excuse me.
哦, 等等, 等等 呃, 打擾一下
I ordered coleslaw, but this is potato salad.
我點的是涼拌卷心菜, 但這個是土豆沙拉
I'll get the manager.
我叫經理來
We don't want the manager.
我們不要經理
We want coleslaw.
我們要涼拌卷心菜
I'll get the manager.
我叫經理來
Is there a problem?
有什么問題嗎?
My wife ordered coleslaw and got potato salad.
我老婆點的涼拌卷心菜, 可上的是土豆沙拉
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding,
對這個誤會我很抱歉,
but that meal comes with potato salad.
可這餐就是配土豆沙拉的
But I ordered coleslaw.
可我點的是涼拌卷心菜
It comes with potato salad.
這餐配土豆沙拉
We'd be happy to sell you
我們很樂意
a side of coleslaw for 79 cents,
單賣你一份79美分的涼拌卷心菜,
you just have to get back in line.
只要你重新排隊
Never go out on the day they give out welfare checks.
永遠不要在派發福利券這天出門
You got a thousand little paper cups of coleslaw back there.
你后廚里有成千個小紙杯的涼拌卷心菜
You mean you can't take this back and bring her one?
你就不能把這個拿回去,給她拿來一份嗎?
You know what? Never mind.
你知道嗎,不要緊的
Just bring me a bowl-- I'll have some of his coleslaw.
只要給我拿個碗-- 我吃點他的涼拌卷心菜就好了
Not a problem.
沒問題的
No, no, no, can't do that, ma'am.
不, 不, 不行, 這樣不行,女士
We have a no-sharing policy.
我們有“不得分享”規定
So what you're telling me is that I can't have
那您的意思是說
some of my husband's coleslaw?
我不能來點我老公的涼拌卷心菜了?
That's what you're saying to me?
你是這么說的嗎?
You could, but we would have to ask you to leave.
你可以, 但我們就要請你們離開了
You know... You know what?
知道嗎... 知道嗎?
You know what? I eat at home.
你知道嗎 我在家里吃
That's why I cook my own meals.
所以做我自己的飯
You know what? I'll get you coleslaw.
你知道嗎, 我給你買涼拌卷心菜
Is there anything else?!
還有別的事嗎?!
Enjoy your meal.
用餐愉快
What the hell does he think he's Mr. T?
他TMD腦子里想什么呢,以為自己是誰啊?
Why is he acting like that? It's okay.
干嘛這德行啊? 算了算了
This is our night, it's our night.
這是屬于我們的夜晚, 我們的夜晚
You're right. 你說的對
What's that? It's my baby.
那是什么? 是我孩子
You can't bring that baby in here.
你不能把小孩帶到這里來
Would you be quiet, and let me handle this?
給我安靜點,讓我來處理
You can't bring that baby in here.
你不能把小孩帶到這里來
It'll just be for a little while.
就一會兒
Did you bring something back to eat?
你帶回什么吃的嗎?
I'm hungry.
我餓了
I forgot your mother put some chicken in the oven for you.
我都忘了你媽還在烤箱里給你烤著雞呢
I'm gonna run and get you guys something to eat.
我要出去給你們買點吃的回來
Watch the baby, okay?
看著嬰兒, ok?
You can't leave your baby here.
你不能把你孩子留在這
Why not? Because you're baby-sitting.
為什么? 因為你在當保姆
I'm just going down to Lincoln Fried Chicken.
我就去一下下面的Lincoln炸雞
What if he gets hungry?
他要餓了怎么辦?
What if he throws up?
他要吐了怎么辦?
He won'tit'll be fine.
不會的 一切都會好的
I'll be right back.
我馬上就回來
At that moment I was sure
那一刻我敢肯定
of two things: I wasn't going to be fine,
兩件事: 我不會好過的,
and she wasn't going to be right back.
還有她不會馬上回來的
What's this?
這是什么?
Why didn't they just give you a cup of coleslaw?
為什么他們不直接 給你一杯涼拌卷心菜?
It's this big.
就這么大點兒
It'll be here in a few minutes.
幾分鐘以后就送到
Where you going?
你去哪?
I'm going to check on the kids.
我要看看孩子們的情況
The kids are fine...
孩子們都沒事...
I'm just going to check, okay?
我就是要去看看, ok?
Whoa-- a behind the back, off the backboard dunk!
喔哦-- 一個從籃板后的扣籃!
Chris, man, you're missing it! Come on!
Chris,老兄, 你在錯過好戲!快來吧
Shh, would you be quiet?
噓, 你安靜點好嗎?