Stop yelling and turn the TV down.
別瞎嚷嚷,電視小點聲
It's like a jungle sometimes
有時像在叢林
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under
讓我一直在想怎樣才能一直向下
Uh, uh, uh-uh
呃, 哦, 呃-哦
It's like a jungle sometimes
有時像在叢林
It makes me wonder how I keep from going under.
讓我一直在想怎樣才能一直向下
Hey, he cried when I sang "Endless Love."
嘿, 當我唱 "無盡的愛"時他哭了
You think she's coming back? She better.
你說她會回來嗎? - 她最好回來
Hello.
喂
Hey, baby, how's it going?
嘿, 寶貝, 一切都好嗎?
Good.
好
Is that a baby? No, it's the TV.
是嬰兒聲嗎? 不是, 是電視里的聲
Where's Yvette?
Yvette呢?
She's in the bathroom.
在廁所
Okay. Well, we'll be home in a little while, all right?
Ok,我們要過一會兒才回家, 好嗎?
Okay.
Ok
Okay, love you. All right, bye.
Ok, 愛你 -好了, 拜
I know you're thinking:
我知道你在想:
"Why did'nt I just tell my mother what was going on?"
"為什么我不告訴我老媽發生了什么?"
Well, I figured it couldn't get any worse.
嗯, 我是覺得事情不會再更糟
Hi, um... is Yvette here?
嗨, 呃... Yvette在嗎?
She just left.
她剛走
And who are you?
你是誰?
I'm Mario.
我是Mario.
Is that my baby?
這是我孩子嗎?
I don't know, is it?
我不知道, 是嗎?
I know. He takes after his mom.
我知道. 他隨他媽
We didn't know if it was his baby, either.
我們也不知道這是不是他的孩子
But trust me, there ain't no black man picking up a baby
可是相信我, 不可能會有黑人
that ain't his.
把不是他孩子的孩子接走
What's he doing here?
他怎么會在這?
Where did she go?
她去哪了?
She went to go get us something to eat.
她去給我們買吃的去了
She's babysitting us.
她在當我們保姆
Where you think you're going?
你要去哪?
You can't just leave with somebody's baby.
你不能帶著別人的孩子就這么走了
Look, when she comes back,
聽著, 她回來之后
tell her I'll be at her mother's house.
告訴她我會在她媽媽家
Chris, man, you should have seen it!
Chris, 老哥, 你真該看看這個!
Bernard King hit a shot from the top of the key,
Bernard King在關鍵時刻投中一球,
stole it and hit another one right before the half!
斷到球,然后就在中場前又投進一個!
I'm hungry.
我餓扁了
Sometimes my father would be so focused
有時我老爸太過專注于
on everything going right,
事情是不是順利,
he didn't realize he was the reason
而沒有意識到自己才是
it was going wrong.
事情不順利的原因
It's okay.
沒什么的
Your coleslaw will be here any minute.
你的涼拌卷心菜隨時會上的
Julius, why do you make such a big deal out of nothing?
Julius,你干嘛無緣無故把事情看的這么重?
Because I spent good money on this.
因為我花錢了
I expect it to be good.
我就希望一切值得
Well, is it about the money or is it about me?
那, 是因為錢還是因為我?
Why would you even ask me that?
你問我這個干嘛?
Baby, we have been waing 30 minutes
寶貝, 我們都等了30分鐘啦
for a Dixie Cup full of coleslaw.
就等一個超小杯的涼拌卷心菜
Think about it.
你覺得呢
Oh, finally!
哦, 終于來了!
Enjoy your coleslaw.
請享用涼拌卷心菜
I'm sorry.
對不起
I don't get to take you out as much as I'd like.
我沒能像我希望的那樣帶你出來很多次
It's okay, baby.
沒事的, 寶貝
I just want everything to be right.
我只是希望一切順利
But as long as I'm with you, everything's perfect.
只要和你在一起,一切就是完美的
I love you.
我愛你
Everybody down!
全都給我趴下!
Get down! Now!
趴下! 馬上!
Damn it!
真該死!
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Isn't it funny how irresponsible people think
不覺得可笑嗎 一個不負責的人以為
they can change the whole world with a piece of chicken?
用一塊雞就能改變整個世界嗎
Chris, man, this is the best game I ever seen.
Chris, 老哥, 這是我看過的最棒的比賽
You got to come watch.
你真該看看
Chris, where's the baby?
Chris, 孩子呢?
His father took him.
他爸帶走了
You gave my baby to a stranger?
你把孩子交給個陌生人?
No, to his father.
不,給他爸
That could be anybody.
誰都有可能是啊
He asked for you at the door.
他來找你
And the baby said "Da-Da."
而嬰兒又管他叫"搭-搭"
Who else could it be? I don't know!
還能是誰啊? 我不知道!
Where'd they go? To his mother's house.
他們去哪了? 去他媽家
I know you'll be right back.
我知道 你馬上回來
Yeah!
耶!
As bad as things were going,
和這些糟糕事情一樣糟的是,
I could always count on one person to make things go
我可以指望一個人把事情
from bad to worse.
從糟變成更糟
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
I'm looking for my parents. They're having dinner there tonight.
我找我爸媽,他們今晚在那兒用餐
I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong number.
很抱歉, 我想你打錯了
This ain't no restaurant.
我們不是餐廳
Tonya, what are you doing? Tonya,
你在干什么?
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿!你在干什么?
I'm calling mom. I'm answering the phone!
我給媽媽打電話 我在接電話!
Are you trying to mess everything up? You going to mess everything up.
你要把事情搞砸嗎? 你會把事情搞砸的
Just put the money in there!
趕緊把錢都放進來!
Momma said call if anything went wrong.
媽媽說有事就打電話
Something went wrong, so I'm calling.
有事了,所以我打電話
Tonya, no. Tonya,
不
They're on a date.
他們在約會
And if you call, you're going to be messing everything up.
如果你打了電話, 就會把一切搞砸
Then mama will be mad at dad, dad will be mad at me.
然后媽媽就會生爸爸的氣, 爸爸就會生我的氣
Just let me handle this, okay?
就交給我處理, ok?
All I know is
我所知道的就是
somebody better French braid my hair.
最好有人趕緊給我梳完法式辮子
Give me the money, big man!
把錢給我, 大塊頭!
Yeah, just watch where you're pointing that thing.
好, 不過看好你那玩意對著哪兒呢
Don't tell me where to watch. I'll point this wherever I want.
別告訴要對著哪,我想對哪兒對哪兒
Julius, just be quiet.
Julius,別說了
You better listen to your girl.
你最好聽你女朋友的話
Hey, that's not my girl, that's my wife.
嘿, 那不是我女朋友,是我老婆
Hey, man, come on, just get the money and let's go.
嘿, 老兄, 快點, 拿了錢就走吧
Noman, big man over here trying to be a hero.
不行, 這個大塊頭在這兒充英雄
Hey, come on, I got . I got this.
嘿, 行了, 我來吧,這個交給我吧
Chelle? Chelle?
Huh? Is that you?
哈? 是你嗎?
It's me, Ricky!
是我, Ricky!
Remember? From Flatbush!
記得嗎? Flatbush來的!
I'm sorry, I-I don't believe I know who you are.
對不起, 我-我不認為我認識你
I used to be at the club with Shine and them, remember?
我曾經和Shine一伙在俱樂部里混,記得嗎?
We used to pop lock.
我們曾跳過舞
Remember?
想起來了嗎?
Ricky Edwards?!
Ricky Edwards?!
Donna's brother!
Donna的哥哥!
Yeah! Yeah!
對! 對!
How you been?
你近來好嗎?
Oh, good till now.
哦, 目前還不錯
How you been?
你好不好?
Oh, I'm hanging in there.
哦,還挺的住
All right.
那就好
Hey, since you all so tight,
嘿,既然你們倆那么熟