why don't you just let uslide?
干脆放我們走吧?
Hey, man, if it was up to me, I would.
嘿, 老兄, 要是我做主就沒問題了
But my partner... crazy.
可我搭擋... 瘋子
So you all going to have to put something in the bag.
所以你們都要往袋子里放些東西才行
Look, why don't we just pretend we put something in the bag?
聽著, 干脆我們就 假裝往袋子里放些東西好了?
Because this ain't no pretend robbery!
因為這不是假裝打劫!
Julius, just give him the money.
Julius,就把錢給他吧
Um, can you just leave us a little bit for babysitter?
呃,能不能給我們留點錢付保姆費啊?
You know how it is.
你也知道怎么回事
You got kids?
你有孩子了?
Boy, I got three!
老兄,我有三個哪!
Two boys and a girl!
兩個男孩一個女孩!
Kids, they a blessing, ain't they?
孩子, 他們是種祝福,不是嗎
Yeah, love of my life.
沒錯,我生命中摯愛
Dig. Look, just give me 20-- and hurry up before my man sees you.
就給我20吧-- 快點趁我搭擋沒看見
Give him, give him!
給他, 給他!
Hurry, before my partner sees.
快點, 趁我搭擋沒看見
Chelle....
Chelle....
It was good seeing you, girl.
真高興見到你
You too, man.
我也是
Hey!
嘿!
Don't tell nobody I did this.
跟誰都別說我這么做了
Hello. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Is Yvette here?
Yvette在嗎?
Who are you?
你是誰?
I'm her mother.
我是她媽媽
I came to pick up the baby.
來接孩子
His father took him.
他爸已經接走了
Where's Yvette?
Yvette去哪了?
She said she'll be right back.
她說她馬上回來
Then again, she said that 30 minutes ago.
又是30分鐘前說的
You mind if I come in and wait for her?
你們介意我進來等她嗎?
Come in.
進來吧
Is everybody okay?
大家都好嗎?
No we're not okay, man, we just got robbed.
我們不好, 老兄, 我們剛被打劫完
Julius...
Julius...
After everything that happened
在發生過這些事之后
you would expect my mother's reaction
你會以為我老媽的反應
to be a little like this...
差不多像這樣...
You are such a brave man.
你真是個勇敢的人
Oh, baby, thank you for taking me to dinner
哦, 寶貝, 謝謝你帶我來吃飯
and standing up to those robbers.
勇敢抵抗劫匪
Oh, baby, I love you so much.
哦, 寶貝, 我真的好愛你
Instead, it went a little something like this.
相反的, 差不多是這樣:
Are you crazy?
你瘋了嗎?
What was you thinking arguing with a masked gunman?!
你有病啊跟一個戴面具拿槍的人吵?!
You could have been killed!
說不定你就被殺了!
Do you think I got married to raise three kids by myself?
你想讓我結了婚自己養三個孩子嗎?
The next time somebody tries to rob us...
下次再有人想打劫...
get robbed!
就讓他劫!
Let's go!
走吧!
Here's a coupon for a free meal
這是一張免費用餐券
if you decide to come back again.
要是您決定再來的話
Thanks, man. Julius!
謝啦, 老兄 Julius!
Take two.
拿兩張吧
Good luck.
祝你好運
What happened to your hair?
你頭發怎么了?
Yvette says she was going to teach me how to French braid.
Yvette說要教我編法式辮子
Does Yvette live with you?
Yvette和你住一起嗎?
Yes. Why?
對啊.怎么了?
My mama said if I have a baby
我媽媽說要是
before I get married,
要是我沒結婚就有孩子
she says she's putting me out
就把我趕出去
because she ain't raising no babies.
因為她不會養那孩子
You like raising babies? No.
你喜歡養孩子嗎? 不
How come you didn't put her out?
那你怎么沒把她趕出去?
How old are you?
你多大了?
Nine.
九歲
I'll get it!
我來開門!
Your mother's here.
你媽媽在這兒
Chris, this is the best game I ever seen!
Chris, 這是我看過最棒的比賽!
You got to come watch!
趕緊過來看吧!
How come you didnt tell me you were babysitting?
你怎么不告訴我你在當保姆?
Why are you in my business?
你干嘛管我的事?
You live in my house, you don't have any business.
你住在我家,沒有什么是你的事
I don't have to live at your house. I'll move in with Mario.
我不是非得住你家, 我這就搬到Mario家去
You think Mario's mother wants to deal with you?
你以為Mario的媽媽會為你安排一切嗎?
You need a job.
你得有份工作
Why do you think I'm babysitting?
為什么你認為我在當保姆?
You weren't even here.
你甚至都沒在這兒待著
I was coming right back.
我才過了一會兒就回來了
Hey, hey! That's enough.
嘿, 嘿! 吵夠了
Excuse me?
你說什么?
You got to leave and take that baby with you.
你趕緊走吧,帶著你的孩子
Fine!
行!
Not you, her.
不是你, 是她
I don't know if that's such a good idea.
我不確定這是個好主意
If my mom comes home and finds out what happened,
要是我媽回來發現這一切,
she's going to ask me why I didn't tell her.
她就會問我為什么沒告訴她
And I'm going say because my dad told me not to.
我就會回答說是爸爸不讓我這么做
And then she's going to curse him out
然后她就會把他臭罵一頓
and kill me.
把我殺了
When are you coming home?
你什么時候回家?
As soon as his mom and dad come back.
他爸媽回來的時候
Are you still going to teach me
你還教我
how to French braid my hair?
編法式小辮子嗎?
Yeah.
當然
Oh, Chris why don't you go watch your game.
哦, Chris你去看比賽吧
Three, two, one!
3秒, 2秒, 1秒!
Oh, man!
哦, 老兄!
That was a good game!
這才叫比賽!
So, everything went okay?
那么, 一切順利嗎?
Oh, everything went so good. We had so much fun.
哦, 一切都很順利,我們過的很愉快
Oh, good! They were really good.
哦,很好! 他們真的很乖
We should do it again.
我們應該再來一次
For sure! You know what?
當然! 你猜怎么著?
Maybe we could go to a movie next time.
也許下次我們可以去看電影
I wanted this to be a good night for my parents.
我希望今晚對我父母來說是愉快的
and I didn't want my father to think I couldn't handle things.
而且我不希望我老爸認為我辦事不利
So, I decided to keep everything that hapened...
于是我決定將今天所發生的一切...
to myself.
保密
You know, Yvette, are you free next Friday?
嗯, Yvette,你下周五有空嗎?
No, no, no, no, no!
不,不,不,不,不!
She left us to go get a baby.
她扔下我們不管去接個嬰兒
But then when she came back, she burnt your chicken.
她回來以后又燒糊了您的雞肉
So then, this guy came to the door asking for the baby.
然后, 有個男的來敲門要把孩子接走
He said his name was Mario and he was the baby's father.
他說他叫Mario,是孩子的爸爸
So then when he left, she came back,
再然后他離開了,她回來了
and the baby wasn't here.
可孩子已經不在這兒了
So then she went too get ge baby back,
于是她又離開去找孩子
her mother came the door looking for her and the baby.
她媽媽又上門來找她和孩子
So then they had a big fight about where to live.
再再然后他們又因為爭論住哪大吵了一架
She said she'd live at Mario's house.
她說她要住在Mario家
Who is Mario?!
Mario是誰?!
So then when she came back, she started braiding Tonya's hair.
最最然后,她回來了, 開始編Tonya的頭發
Drew got to watcthe game, you guys came back.
Drew一直看比賽, 你們倆就回家了
She's trying to make it look like
她就努力裝成一切
everything was all peachy and fine.
都平安無事的樣子
It's not!
根本不是!
I told you we should have let Chris baby-sit.
早跟你說了該讓Chris看孩子的
Girl, give me my money back.
小姐, 把錢還給我
I'm going to kick her ass.
我來教訓她一頓
Hold my wig.
拿著我的假發