Where are we going?
我們這是去哪?
We're gonna go trick-or-treat.
我們要去玩“不給糖就搗蛋”
Are you looking for Cocoa?
你要去找Cocoa嗎?
Keisha.
Keisha
Her name is Keisha.
她叫Keisha
Trick-or-treat! Trick-or-treat!
“不給糖就搗蛋”! “不給糖就搗蛋”!
Hey, look at y'all!
嘿, 看看你們!
I like your costume. Thank you.
我喜歡你的扮相 謝謝
You're welcome.
不客氣
Chris, where's your costume?
Chris,你的服裝呢?
I'm not trick-or-treating. I'm just taking them.
我不玩“不給糖就搗蛋” 我只是帶他們來
Is Keisha here? No, why?
Keisha在嗎? 不在, 怎么了?
We're supposed to be going to a party over at Lisa's,
我們要去Lisa家派對,
but I lost her address.
Oh. 可我把她家地址丟了 哦
I'll ask her about it.
那我待會問問她
Okay, thank you. You're welcome.
好的, 謝謝你 不客氣
Tell your mama I said hi. Okay.
替我問候你媽媽 Ok
What are you doing now?
你現在又是在干嘛?
This candy is way too expensive to be given to one person.
這些糖果拿來送人真是太貴了
I cannot believe you.
我真不敢相信你
I cannot believe you.
我真不敢相信你
$23 on candy.
買個糖花23塊
Well, I'm sorry, Julius.
那, 很抱歉, Julius.
Huh?
哈?
Well, this is our first Halloween in the neighborhood,
嗯, 這是我們在這兒的第一個萬圣節,
and I just wanted to make a good impression.
我想給鄰居們留個好印象
It's okay.
沒什么
You want to help me finish cutting these up?
你想幫我接著分嗎?
Okay.
Ok
Here.
給
Cut 'em real small. Right there.
把它們分成超小份
Can I eat some of my candy?
我能吃幾顆我的糖嗎?
No. You want your head to get cut off?
不行. 你想掉腦袋嗎?
Now, let's go.
我們趕緊走吧
I want to get to this party.
我還要去派對呢
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
Well, where are your kids?
啊, 你的孩子呢?
Oh, they're outside just give me the candy
哦, 他們就在外面-- 把糖給我就行了
and I'll give it to them.
我再給他們
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
I've got the best trick of all.
我已經得到最好的“搗蛋”了
Knowledge.
知識
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
Hey, a ghost.
嘿, 鬼魂
Ooh!
哦!
Thank you, sir.
謝謝您
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
Superhero that's good.
超人 不錯
Up, up and away!
飛, 飛, 飛走了!
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
What are you?
你是什么?
I'm a matador.
我是個斗牛士
Right.
是呀
Ole!
哦勒!
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
I choose to trick: Pick a card.
我選擇搗蛋:抽張牌
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
Man, you've been here three times.
老弟, 你都來三回了
That wasn't me, that was my brother.
那不是我,是我兄弟
Trick-or-treat.
“不給糖就搗蛋”
Hey! Little dude
嘿!你不就是
from across the street. Hey.
街對面的小兄弟嗎 嘿
I didn't know you still went trick-or-treating.
我沒想到你還玩“不給糖就搗蛋”
I'm not trick-or-treatin I'm just taking them.
我沒玩,我只是帶他們玩
Hmm. Let me have some candy.
嗯,給我來幾塊糖
Hey, you know where Lisa Patterson's party is?
嘿,你知道Lisa Patterson的派對在哪嗎?
Oh, yeah, yeah, that's gonna be the jam.
哦, 當然, 知道, 肯定要大塞車了
You going, too?
你也去?
I want to, it's just that I lost the address.
我是想,可我把地址搞丟了
You meet me on the corner
半小時后
a half an hour, we can go together.
我們街角見,一起去
Okay, then, thanks.
Ok,那謝謝了
Okay, so why'd you let him take my candy bar?
Ok,你干嘛讓他把我的糖拿走?
That's Mr. Harris.
這位是Harris先生
He was the neighborhood butcher.
他是個屠夫
But on Halloween,
但在萬圣節,
he became Sweet Tooth, the Candy Pimp.
他就變成了吃糖不要命的家伙 一個糖果皮條客
Candy, candy, candy!
糖果, 糖果, 糖果!
Halloween candy!
萬圣節糖果!
So what you kids got in the bags?
你們這幫孩子口袋里是什么?
Give it up to Sweet Tooth.
把他交給吃糖不要命的人吧
Why don't you leave us alone?
你能不能別煩我們啊?
You know, this is a little light.
這個有點輕
Hey! But I'm gonna give you kids
嘿! 但我會給你們這些孩子機會
a chance to make it right for old Sweet Tooth.
來補償我這個吃糖不要命的老家伙
Give my sister her candy back now!
馬上把我妹妹的糖還給她!
I was so glad Drew didn't have a sword.
我很高興Drew沒拿著劍
Do I hear back talk?
我聽到有人頂嘴嗎?
No.
不是
I thought not.
我也這么認為
Now, you kids
現在,你們這幫孩子
get to tricking and to treating.
接著搗蛋,接著要糖去吧
And you best to have all my candy.
你們最好把我的糖都搞來
Sweet Tooth died two years later
吃糖不要命兩年后死了
of a bad case of gingivitis.
因為嚴重的齒齦炎
Mom, some pimp took all our candy. What?
媽, 有個皮條客把我的糖全拿走了 什么?
If I had my sword, it wouldn't have happed.
要是我拿著劍就沒這事了
Oh, I'm sorry. You know what?
哦, 真遺憾,這么著吧
Next time I'm sending y'all over to Park Slope.
下次我把你們都送到Park Slope去
Park Slope was the last thing on my mind.
Park Slope是我想到的最后一個地方
For the first time in my life, I was going to a party.
我要去我有生以來的第一次派對啦
Oh, and, Chris, I got your costume.
哦,Chris,你的行頭我給你做好了
Ooh, woo!
嗚, 噢!
Can I have your autograph, please?
請您給我簽個名行嗎?
Do that thing, do that thing.
來一個,來一個,
Oh, oh!
哦, 哦!
Oh! One more time, one more time.
噢!再來一次, 再來一次
Oh, oh!
哦, 哦!
You left the address and the telephone number, right?
你把地址跟電話留下了吧?
I'm gonna leave it on the table.
我會放在桌子上
Okay. Don't mess up my coat, boy. Ok.
別把我的大衣弄花了, 孩子
Even though I didn't know the phone number,
雖然我不知道電話號碼
I was just going to a party a few blocks away.
但我只是去幾棟樓以外的一個派對
As long as I came back on time,
只要我按時回家,
I didn't have anything to worry about.
就沒什么好擔心的
Now, this is what I'm talking about!
這就我所說的!
I waited 13 years
足足等了13年
to get to my first party,
才迎來我第一次派對,