Ready?
準備好了?
Yeah, let's go.
好了, 走吧
The worst thing about Halloween in a white school
在白人學校里過萬圣節
is that kids actually prepare for it
最糟糕的是孩子們實際上
like they're going to war.
像準備打仗一樣來過節
But Dr. Raymond was making it his business
但Raymond校長用他自己的方式
to see that things didn't get out of hand.
來控制局面
Attention, students of Corleone Junior High.
注意啦,Corleone中學的學生們
Although this is Halloween,
盡管今天是萬圣節,
I expect order to be maintained.
我還是希望大家遵守紀律
I will not tolerate vandalism.
我不能容忍損壞公物行為
I will not tolerate mischief.
我不能容忍惡作劇
I will not tolerate mayhem.
我不能容忍惡意傷害他人
I will not tolerate terrorism in the halls
我不能容忍恐怖活動發生在學校里
in any shape, form or fashion.
無論以任何方式,方法或形式
Any acts of civil disobedience
任何非暴力反抗
will be met with harsh repercussions.
將受到嚴懲
That is all.
就是這樣
Happy Halloween.
萬圣節快樂
Help me! Help me!
救命! 救命!
You okay?
你還好吧?
Yeah yeah, You okay?
還好還好, 你呢?
He did the same thing during the L.A. riots.
洛城暴亂時他也是這么做的
What's all that?
這些是什么啊?
Real Halloween candy.
真正的萬圣節糖果
Bags, everything. I even bought a pumpkin.
萬圣節口袋, 一切都是 我甚至還買了南瓜
That's almost $23 worth of stuff.
這些東西差不多要花23塊大洋哪
Rochelle...!
Rochelle...!
Look, Julius, I don't want people all over the neighborhood
聽著, Julius, 我可不想讓周圍的鄰居
talking about I'm that woman giving out Butter Thumbs.
說我是個只給“牛油指”糖的女人
What are we going to do with all this Halloween candy I bought?
那我買的這些萬圣節糖果要怎么處理啊?
That's almost $2.00 worth of candy in the garbage.
差不多往垃圾筒里丟了兩美元啊
Man, I've never seen anything like that in my life.
哥們, 我這輩子還沒見過這種場面呢
I heard, last year, they set all the teachers' cars on fire.
我聽說去年他們把所有老師的車都給燒了
Hey, I got an idea for you for your costume.
嘿, 我知道你應該扮什么了
What?
什么啊?
Do you know that guy,
你知道那個人,
he sings that song... "Little Red Corvette"!
唱那首..."小紅巡洋艦"!
Prince?
王子?(著名黑人歌星)
Yeah, the girls love that guy, and...
沒錯, 女孩們都喜歡他,而且...
you sort of look like him.
你跟他還有點像
You think so?
你這么覺得?
Yeah, a little bit.
對呀,有一點
Man, I can't believe we got through the whole day
哥們,真不敢相信我們今天
without getting stomped.
沒被整就熬過來了
Yeah, I know.
沒錯, 我了解
All right, catch you later.
好吧,待會見
All right. See you. Yeah.
好的.再見 耶
So far, Halloween wasn't going so bad.
目前為止, 萬圣節過的還不錯
Get off! Right now!
給我滾! 馬上滾!
Well, I was right nine seconds ago.
9秒鐘以前我是對的
Oh, baby, what happened?
哦,寶貝,出什么事了?
I got hit with rotten eggs.
我被人扔臭雞蛋
Oh! Don't you know better tean to stand around
哦! 你就不會小心點嗎
and let somebody hit you with rotten eggs?
就傻站在那兒讓人往你身上扔臭雞蛋?
Look at your hair, boy.
看看你的頭發, 孩子
They ambushed me on the bus.
他們在汽車上偷襲我
Eww, Chris, you stink.
呦, Chris, 你臭死了
Tonya, don'you think I know that?
Tonya,你以為我自己聞不到嗎?
Girl, go on.
孩子, 有什么事說吧
Mama, Chris said he's not
媽媽, Chris說他不帶我們
taking us trick-or-treating
去“不給糖就搗蛋”
because he's going to a party.
因為他要去派對
What party?
什么派對?
Chris, why do I always
Chris, 為什么我每次
have to find out things from somebody else?
都要從別人嘴里發現你的所為?
My mother hated "finding out about things."
我老媽討厭“發現誰所為”
I was going to ask you.
我正要問您呢
Keisha's friend Lisa is having a party.
Keisha的朋友Lisa辦個派對
Can I go?
我能去嗎?
Sure.
可以
I like Keisha.
我喜歡Keisha
All right.
好吧
What's the matter, you don't want to go?
怎么回事你不想去?
You just said I couldn't.
你剛說過我不能去
No, I didn't, boy, I just said yes.
不, 我沒說,孩子 我說的是可以
You did?!
真的?!
Yeah. Should be fun.
對呀,肯定很有意思
You can go after you bring Drew and Tonya back.
你把Drew跟Tonya送回來之后就可以去了
And I'm going to need her address and telephone number.
把她的住址跟電話給我
I need to know where you are, so I won't be worried.
這樣我就知道你在哪,用不著擔心了
Damn!
該死!
Everybody hates Chris!
人人都恨克里斯!
Want me to make you a costume?
用我幫你做服裝嗎?
Do you want me to make you a costume?
你用我幫你做服裝嗎?
Prince.
王子
What?
什么?
Can you make me a Prince costume?
能幫我扮成王子嗎?
Hmm.
嗯...
Okay, you guys, have fun and be careful.
好了, 你們幾個, 玩的高興點,也要小心些
And, baby, make sure you take off the Darth Vader mask so you can breathe.
還有, 寶貝, 記著脫下Darth Vader的面具透透氣 (Darth Vader:星戰人物)
Oh, and, Chris, I'll have your costume ready when you get home.
哦,Chris, 你回家之前我會把你的裝扮準備好
Thanks, Mom. Oh, and y'all don't eat
謝謝媽, 哦, 還有你們回家之前
any candy until you get home either.
都不準吃糖
My mother would never let us
我老媽從不允許我們
eat the candy before we got home.
在回到家之前吃糖
Don't eat the candy before I look at it!
在我看看這糖之前別吃!
There could be poison or anything in there.
說不定里面有毒什么的
One boy ate an apple with a razor blade in it,
有個孩子就吃了個里面有刀片的蘋果
and it cut his head off.
腦袋被割下來了