
are finally beginning to emerge.
正一步步地浮現
Why did you lie?
你為什么撒謊?
I didn't lie.
我沒說謊
My father does live on Bleecker Street.
我的爸爸真的住在布里克大街
And he has a rent-controlled apartment and a dog named Negus.
他有一套房租管制的公寓 還有一只名叫尼格斯的狗
You told me your father died in a motorcycle accident.
但是你告訴我你爸爸在一場 車禍中死去了
So I exaggerated a little.
我說的是有些夸張?
A little?
有些?
Exaggerating a little is saying you're a little taller.
有些夸張是指你有些高
Saying your father is dead when he's not
告訴我你爸爸死了而實際上沒有
is lying beyond comprehension.
不用說這也叫撒謊
We should tell Stu what happened first.
我們先跟斯圖解釋一下
Can we talk about this later?
我們可以以后再討論這些事情嗎?
Why did you say your father was dead?
你為什么說你爸爸死了
You should tell me what happened.
你應該先向我解釋一下
He died?
他死了嗎?
When?
什么時候?
I had a reason.
我是有原因的
And what was that?
那又是為什么?
The truth?
你要我說真話嗎?
Yes, the truth!
快,告訴我真相!
You do remember what that is, don't you?
你應該還記得是怎么回事吧 不是嗎?
No, a lie will do.
不,反正你總是滿口胡言
Were we in a diner?
我們是在用餐嗎?
I have an image of "Merry Xmas.
" 我腦中有過圣誕節的景象
Right now I'm talking to her.
現在我正和她說話
Just give me a moment. I'd be happy to explain.
你先等一會兒 等一下我就會跟你解釋的
All right. The total truth.
好吧,所有的真相全告訴你
I lied because I wanted to make myself seem more interesting.
我說謊是因為我想讓自己 活得更有趣一些
More interesting?
更有趣?
We are 1,000 miles from home in a New York police station
我們被抓到這個離家有十萬八千里 的警察局里
with a drunken rock star waiting for your dead father to show up.
身邊還帶著一個喝得爛醉如泥的搖滾歌星 等著你死去的爸爸出現
You want to be more interesting? More interesting than what?
你還想更有趣? 比什么更有趣?