
My niece loves those books.
我的外甥女很喜歡看這些書
You're famous! He's not as famous as you.
你很出名啊! 還是您更加出名
Molly's not gonna believe I've actually met you.
莫麗一定不相信我見到你了
Negus, right?
你叫尼格斯,對吧?
And Calum Steppe, right?
你是卡倫?斯黛,是嗎?
Right.
沒錯
We checked your story, and you're free to go.
我們查了一下 你們現在可以走了
Excuse me, Mr. Wolff? Mm-hmm.
對不起,沃爾夫先生 啊-哈
Can I have your autograph?
您可以幫我簽名嗎?
Sure.
沒問題
Oh, yeah, sure.
哦,好啊,當然
To Sergeant Rose.
給羅斯警官
Stu Wolff.
斯圖?沃爾夫
Right, well, now that that's settled,
好了 都解決了
would anyone like to come to a party with me?
有人想去我的聚會嗎?
I would.
我
You can't stay mad at me forever.
你別生我的氣了
Forgive me, please?
原諒我,好嗎?
I am in no way ready to forgive you.
我絕不會原諒你
This is the party of the century.
這是本世紀最美妙的舞會了
Don't you want to enjoy it?
你不想參與其中嗎?
I'm not really in a partying mood.
我現在根本沒心情聚會
Look, I'm sorry.
對不起
I really am. I'm sorry.
真的,十分抱歉
You're just saying that to save the evening.
你這么說只是為了不要錯過今晚罷了
No, I'm not.
不,不是這樣的
I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.
沒有你我真的不知道該怎么辦
What's going on? Why are you still out here?
怎么了? 你們怎么還站在門外?
We just don't feel like going in right now.
我們現在有些不想進去了
Well, then.
好吧,那樣的話
Let me get you back to the hotel.
我還是帶你們回酒店吧
Maybe we can just go in for a little while
也許我們可以進去一小會兒