
Sun is shining
太陽正閃耀
Sun is shining
太陽正閃耀
There's no need to sleep no more
還需要睡覺嗎
Hi!
Hi!
There you are! All right.
你們來了 好啊
Listen, how about we get you guys something dry to wear?
我們去找些干的衣服 給你們穿怎么樣?
I'll have those dresses cleaned and sent over to your dad's,
我會叫人把衣服洗干凈 送到你爸爸那兒去的
who is brilliant, by the way.
順便說一下,他很有才氣
I think he and I are gonna be pals.
我想我和他會成為搭檔
Celebrity and superstition
名聲和迷信
Whatever it takes to get some recognition
為了獲得承認不惜一切代價
Just upstairs.
上樓
I don't see her, do you?
我沒看見她,你呢?
No.
沒有
Making you pay to feed the thoughts they
讓你感覺他們...
We're in his clothes.
我們正穿著他的衣服
And in his bedroom.
在他的臥室里
Come on, Ella. Celebrate with me, please.
別這樣,埃拉 和我一起慶祝吧
I want everything to be okay between us.
我想我們之間不應該存在 任何問題
And I do, too.
我想也是
You have to promise that you'll never lie to me again.
你該向我發誓 你不會再對我撒謊了
I do. I promise.
行啊 我發誓
I swear, Ella. I do.
我發誓,埃拉
You promise?
你發誓?
I do.
真的
Okay.
OK
Come on, we're in his room.
快,我們在他的房間呢
Okay, then. OK,
那么
What do you want to do?
你想做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道