
So, what will it be?
你們要點什么?
Do you think I have any real friends?
你以為我有真正的朋友嗎?
We'll just have coffee.
我們只要咖啡
Not me.
我不要
I'll have a deluxe hamburger platter, well-done,
我要一個巨無霸漢堡 精制的
and a large side of onion rings.
還要一些洋蔥圈
You could just give him coffee.
給他咖啡就行了
He's not really up to a meal right now.
他還不準備吃飯
I want a deluxe hamburger platter.
我需要一個巨無霸
Is that too difficult?
這很難嗎?
You two better keep him in line.
你們兩個給我看好他
The boss won't stand for any nonsense.
老板可不希望出什么亂子
What do you want?
你們想要什么?
Autographs? Money?
簽名? 錢?
A record deal?
還是要唱片?
Hey, there, girls, do you want something from me?
嘿,女孩們 你們想要什么嗎?
This is a poet who lit your darkest days?
這是點亮你最黑暗的日子 的那個詩人嗎?
Didn't I tell you he was a tortured soul?
我不是跟你說過他有 一個扭曲的靈魂嗎?
Stu, do you have any cash on you?
斯圖,你身上有現金嗎?
We sort of left ours on the train.
我們把錢掉在火車上了
I knew you wanted money.
我知道你們要錢
Look.
看
Nothing.
什么也沒有
That's not onion rings.
這不是洋蔥圈
Can you believe this?
你能想象嗎?
We're actually having coffee with Stu Wolff.
我們正和斯圖?沃爾夫 喝咖啡呢
I have so much to ask you about your work.
我有很多關于你作品的問題 想問你
who's had that much to drink.
交談根本就是徒勞
You know, you just don't understand the artistic soul.
不,你根本不明白藝術的靈魂
He drinks so much to numb the intensity of his feelings.
他喝了這么多 是為了排除感覺的影響