
All geniuses do, Ella.
所有的天才都是這樣的,埃拉
I want onion rings.
我要洋蔥圈
This is a donut!
這是油炸圈
I want onion rings.
我要洋蔥圈
Now.
現在
What is wrong with the service around here?
這里的服務怎么這樣?
Are we together?
我們是一起的嗎?
Who are you?
你是誰?
The fates have sort of brought us together.
命運把我們聯系在一起了
This is Ella. Ella what?
她叫埃拉 埃拉什么
Ella Gerard.
埃拉?杰拉德
58 Birch Hollow Road, Dellwood, New Jersey.
新澤西州,戴爾叢林 博奇霍洛路58號
2015550199.
電話2015550199
I don't want to worry them by being incarcerated.
我不希望他們知道我被傳喚 而擔心
My parents are staying at the New York Hilton.
我的父母正在紐約希爾頓飯店
It's my mother's birthday.
今天是我媽媽的生日
I bought her a rug.
我給她買了一條毯子
Be quiet, Mr. Wolff.
安靜,沃爾夫先生
You?
你呢?
Lola Steppe.
洛拉?斯黛
My father's name is Calum Steppe.
我爸爸叫卡倫?斯黛
Address is 512 Bleecker Street.
我的住址是布里克大街512號
2125550125.
電話2125550125
All right, the three of you,
好吧,你們三個
sit over there while I make some calls.
現在那里坐一會兒 我要打幾個電話
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Why did you lie like that to the police?
你怎么可以對警察撒謊?
They're gonna find out that your father is dead.
他們會發現你爸爸已經死了
What's going on?
打擾一下,這是怎么回事?
Who are you two? What's wrong with you?
你們兩位是誰? 你怎么了
You're not afraid of what your parents are gonna say?
你不怕你父母會教訓你嗎?
I'm resigned to what life may bring,
我已經對生活失去希望了
but why did you give a false address?
但你為什么要給他們一個 假地址呢?
You know, Ella, I think your true soul and spirit
埃拉,我看你真實的 靈魂和精神