
This for you is great?
這個地方美妙嗎?
I'm getting really scared being out here all alone, Lola.
洛拉 獨自呆在這種地方我感到害怕
We're not alone.
我們并不孤單
We're with an adult. (Cans rattling)
有個大人陪著我們 (罐頭咔吱聲)
Aside from the fact that he isn't actually with us,
事實上他并不和我們在一起
He's a rock star.
他是個搖滾歌星
Mr. Wolff?
沃爾夫先生?
What?
什么?
Come with me.
跟我來
Come on. Help me get him out.
快 快幫我把他扶出來
Oh. Oh.
哦,哦
He smells like a backedup drain.
埃拉:他聞起來就像臭水溝一樣
Ella, Ella, Ella. I mean, see the beauty.
洛拉:埃拉,埃拉,埃拉 我是說,看看美景
Oh, my God. He's crying.
哦,我的天啊 他在哭
Do you believe how lucky we are?
你能夠相信 我們有多么幸運嗎?
I almost hear them praying that we don't sit near them.
我甚至聽到桑提提在祈禱 我們不要做在他旁邊
Quickly get him into a booth before anyone smells him.
在還沒有人聞到他之前 找個座位坐下來
Ah.
啊
Ohh.
哦
Everybody wants something from me.
每個人都想從我這得到什么
You think I'm a regular guy.
你們以為我是一個普通人
I'm not a regular guy.
我不是普通人
Do you think anybody really knows who I am?
你們以為有誰知道我是誰嗎?
I don't even know who I am.
連我自己都不知道我是誰
Once we get some coffee in him,
只要給他一杯咖啡
he'll become the man of truth, passion,
他就會變回那個追求真理, 充滿熱情