I was in the basement.
我剛才在地下室
I didn't see your bike.
沒有看見你的自行車
I put it under a sheet so it wouldn't get dirty.
我用單子蓋上了,這樣就不會臟了
Not my good sheets? No, ma'am.
不是我的好床單吧? 不是,長官
If my parents found out about my bike,
如果我父母知道了自行車的事
this was gonna be my last meal.
這就是我最后的晚餐了
What you put in these eggs?
你在蛋里加了什么?
Just a little ham,
就一點火腿
cheddar cheese, season salt,
切達干酪,適量的鹽
a touch of basil, and
一點菜, 和
just a-a little dash of hot sauce.
就一丁-丁-點辣醬
Taste a little funny.
味道有點奇怪
You want something else?
你想吃別的嗎?
I'll have some sausage.
那我吃點香腸吧
Okay.
Okay.
Mmm.
恩
A little dry.
有點干
Rochelle,
Rochelle,
I feel bad enough about not working.
不去上班我已經覺得夠糟了
I don't need you around here
不需要你在這
complaining about how I do things.
對我指指點點
Well, if you did things right, I wouldn't have complain.
是么,你要做的對我就不會抱怨了
Half the stuff around here I do better than you.
我做得能比你好一倍
It ain't that hard.
不是那么難吧
My father was the oldest of ten brothers and sisters.
我老爸是十個兄妹的老大
He had been cooking and cleaning all of his life.
他這輩子都在做飯和打掃屋子
But even if the job wasn't that hard
但即便沒那么難
he's not supposed to say it.
他也不該那么說
What?
咋了?
You got something to say?
你想說什么?
WARNING! The following scene contains language of a frank and explicit nature.
警告! 下面場景的對話將十分露骨
Viewer discrestion is advised.
觀眾請自行處理
Well, ain't this about a b...
好的, 這不是婊...
Ooh!
哦哦!
Are you crazy?!
你瘋了嗎?!
You do my job for one day.
你就干了一天我的活
Ooh!
哦哦!
And I make that damn hard!
還說他媽沒什么難的!
You baking, frying, biscuit-baking,
你烤,炸,烤點心
pancake-making, bald-headed bastard!
做薄餅, 禿頭私生子!
You must think I'm crazy!
你肯定以為我瘋了!
You can kiss my ain't-that-hard
去他媽的“沒那么難”
Have you lost your mind?!
你是缺心眼吧?!
And that was my mother's way of letting him off easy.
這就是我媽輕易打敗他的方式
Got that?
接著
Oh, yeah. Hey.
哦, 是的. 嘿
What's up, little man?
怎么了,小子?
I was looking for Fat Mike.
我在找肥Mike.
You know Fat Mike?
你認識肥Mike?
Yeah. I was here the other day when y'all tried to rob me.
嗯. 你前兩天還打劫我呢
Oh.
哦
Yeah, you're the little dude from across the street, huh?
哦,你就是那個街對面的小子,呃?
Man,hat's the little dude from across the street.
伙計,這就是街對面的小子
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的
We didn't know that was you.
我們不知道那是你
You said that like I had on a disguise.
你說得跟我裝的似的
Man, I ain't seen Fat Mike.
伙計,我沒看見肥Mike.
I ain't seen him, either.
我也沒看見
Well, if you you see him, can you let him know
好吧,如果你見到他,你能告訴他
that Chris was looking for him?
那個Chris正找他呢?
Little dude?
小子?
You know him?
你認識他?
Nope.
不
All right. All right.
好 好
Yeah, fresh meat.
耶, 送錢來了
Yeah, what's up? Yeah.
嗯, 怎么了? 耶
Back.
回來
讓我拿一美元
I didn't know Fat Mike's real name
我不知道肥Mike的真名
I didn't know where he lived.
我也不知道他住哪
All I knew was, I had to get my bike back,
我只知道要把我的自行車要回來
because if I didn't...
因為,如果我不要...
Mama, where's Chris?
媽媽,Chris去哪了?
Somebody stole his bike
有人偷了他的車
after I told him not to let anybody ride it.
我告訴過他不讓別人騎
So I smacked him into next week.
所以我把他扇到十萬八千里外了
I told you.
我告訴你
He'll be back on Tuesday.
他下星期二回來
Chris... please. Chris...
別
Mom, Dad found $20 cleaning under my bed.
媽媽, 爸爸掃床底的時候發現了20美元
That's nice.
很好
He let me keep five.
他讓我留五元
Daddy, can you fix my doll's dress?
爸爸,你能縫下我娃娃的裙子嗎?
It ripped.
開線了
I can do that for you, baby.
我可以,寶貝
Oh, I want Dad to do it.
哦,我想爸爸縫
He sews good.
他縫得好
"Well," I sew well.
"還行",我縫得還行.
I guess you do.
我知道您行
Dad, this is good.
爸爸, 太好了
What's this called?
這叫什么?
It's nothing.
什么都不是
Just...
像...
Mmm, it tastes like syrup.
恩, 味道像果汁
It's maple barbecue baked chicken.
就是楓葉汁烤炙的雞肉
Is that why it's so sweet?
難怪那么甜?
Oh, Ma,
哦,媽,
Dad cleaned the dishes good.
爸爸把餐具洗得很干凈
I can see myself in the spoon.
我能拿勺子照見自己
Oh, Dad, do we have dessert?
哦,爸爸,我們有甜點嗎?
Well, do we?
對啊,有嗎?
Yeah.
有的
Peach cobbler.
桃子水果餡餅
Peach cobbler! Peach cobbler!
桃子餅! 桃子餅!
Oh, I love peach cobbler! Whoo!
哦,我愛吃桃子餅! 嗚!
Ma, how come you never made peach cobbler?
媽,你怎么從來不做桃子餅?
he made the ice cream from scratch, too.
他還攢了冰激凌
Mm-hmm.
恩-恩呣.
Can you pass some butter, please?
請遞給我黃油?
It's supposed to be biscuits.
本來應該做小餅干的
Yeah. You want that biscuit?
哦.你想吃小餅干?
Dad, did you make the soda, too?
爸爸,你也做蘇打水了嗎?
Hey, need any help with the disshes?
嘿,用我幫你刷盤子嗎?
Oh, no, baby, I got it.
哦,不用,寶貝,我行
Don't worry about it
別擔心
Yeah, well, I guess I'm going to go to bed, then.
好, 那我去睡了
Okay.
Ok
When do you think this strike is going to end?
你覺得罷工什么時候結束?
I don't know.
不知道
They're still trying to figure out
他們還在商討
who's going to pay for the truck signs.
誰出錢做卡車上的警示標志
Well, I hope they figure it out soon.
好吧,我希望他們趕快商討出個結果
...And learn the way of love, my baby
...其實愛的方法,我的寶貝
And all that it has to offer.
只是需要付出
Only a woman can make you feel wrong for doing right.
只有女人才會讓你做了好事還覺得理虧
Listen, I need a favor from you guys.
聽著,有件事求你們
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的