Why don't you, uh, let me take a ride on your bike.
為什么不, 呃,讓我騎騎你的車
Can I steal your bike, please?
我能偷您的車嗎?
My dad said not to let anybody ride it.
我爸說不讓別人騎
Why don't you guys leave him alone?
為什么你們不離他遠點?
Yo, Fat Mike.
嘿,肥Mike.
You know this dude?
你認識這哥們?
Yeah. He lives right up the street.
是的.他就住這條街上
Man, why you ain't say you know Fat Mike?
小子,你怎么不說你認識肥Mike?
Uh, because I don't.
呃,因為我不認識.
Fat Mike...
肥Mike...
you know him?
你認識他嗎?
No.
不
Come on, man.
走吧,哥們
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
喔,喔,喔
Let me hold a dollar.
讓我拿一美元
Why do you hang out with those guys?
為什么你和這些人一塊混?
I just know them from the block.
我只知道他們是這街上的
I wasn't sure why Fat Mike was hanging with me,
我不確定為什么肥Mike要罩著我,
but as long as it kept me from getting robbed, I was cool.
不過只要不讓我再遭打劫 我就不管那么多了
You go to school around here?
你在這附近上學嗎?
Yeah. Where do you go?
嗯.你呢?
Corleone. It's all the way over in Brooklyn Beach.
Corleone學校. 從這到布魯克林海灘了
Why all the way over there?
為什么去那么遠?
My mom.
我媽唄
She thinks it's "better."
她認為比這"強"
That's a nice bike.
車夠棒的
How long you had it?
騎了多久了?
About three months now.
到今天仨月左右吧
I got it for my birthday.
我的生日禮物
但愿我也能有一輛
為什么他們叫你肥Mike?
They just always did.
他們一直就那么叫的.
There were about ten Mikes in my neighborhood
我那個區大概有10個叫Mike的
Big Head Mike spent more time in jail than out of jail.
大頭Mike在牢里的日子比外面還多
White Mike was just a white guy who lived on the block.
白色Mike就是白人,就住這條街上
Family didn't have enough money to leave.
家里沒錢搬走
Tall Mike played ball.
高個Mike玩球的
Monster Mike just scared kids.
怪物Mike就是為了嚇小孩的
And Mike Mike was actually
還有麥克Mike其實是
the first Mike that lived on the block
第一個住在這街上的Mike
But his real name was Paul.
但他的真名是paul
Oh, don't be scared of them.
哦,別怕他們
They'll leave you alone after a while.
不久,他們就都不會來煩你了
When they go to jail.
他們馬上就進監獄了
You want to hang out after school tomorrow?
明天下學一起玩?
I can't.
我不能
I got to go to Jersey to see my father.
我要去Jersey看我爸爸
I think I was the first kid that Fat Mike knew
我想我是Mike認識的第一個孩子
that actually had a father that lived at home.
有個名副其實的父親住在家里
All right, then I'll catch you later.
好吧,到時聯系
My father felt uncomfortable when he didn't have a job.
我爸沒活干的時候渾身不自在
So when he was home, he would do any work he could find.
所以當他回家時,他看見什么都想干
I work
我干活
I work
我干活
I work
我干活
I work, baby
我干活, 寶貝
I work
我干活
I work
我干活
I work
我干活
I work
我干活
I work
我干活,寶貝
I work, baby
我干活
I work
我干活
I work...
我干活...
Five cents worth of bread.
5美分的一個面包
I work, baby...
我干活,寶貝...
Ten cents worth of Kool-Aid.
十美分的Kool-Aid (Kool-Aid:一種飲料)
I work-- I get the job done
我干活-- 我完成
I work, baby, I work!
我干活,寶貝,我干活!
Hey, man.
嘿,伙計
You want to take a ride down to the park?
想騎著它到公園轉轉嗎?
I can't go off the block.
我不能出這條街
Well, can I take a ride on your bike?
好吧,那我能騎騎嗎?
Can't let anybody ride it.
誰都不能騎
I'm only going to the corner.
我就騎到街角
Cool guys always have a way of making you feel like a punk
那些酷家伙總有方法讓你覺得自己是廢物
if you don't do what they say.
如果你不按他們說的去做
All right, I guess so.
好,行吧
But it's only down to the corner.
但只能騎到街角
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
耶. 耶,耶.
Fat Mike!
肥Mike!
Fat Mike!
肥Mike!
Boy, stop all the hollering and put your bike up.
小子,別叫了,把你的車
It's time to come in.
搬進來
Hi, Mom.
嗨,老媽
Hey, Mom.
嘿, 老媽
Daddy showed me how to fold napkins.
爸爸教我疊餐巾紙呢
Julius, what's all this?
Julius,這是怎么了?
Hey, babe, how are you doing? Hey,
寶貝,今天好嗎?
You were working, so I wanted to have dinner ready for you.
你去工作了,所以我想為你準備晚餐
I cleaned the house too.
我打掃房子了,還!
Daddy washed and ironed
爸爸邊洗邊唱
all my school clothes.
洗了我所有的校服
Mine, too.
還有,我的!
He even sewed up the holes in my socks.
他甚至縫好了我襪子上的洞
Did he, now?
是嗎?
Looks like you were really busy today.
你今天倒沒閑著
You would think my mother would be happy
你以為我媽會很高興
that my father was helping out.
我爸幫忙料理家務
But if losing his job was bad,
但如果他失去了工作不是好事的話
doing her job was worse.
那么搶著做她的工作就更糟了
You want to eat?
你想吃飯嗎?
No, I'm not that hungry.
不,我不怎么餓
Hey, Mom.
嘿, 媽媽
What's with mum?
怎么不吭聲?
She probably got a headache from work or something.
她可能因為工作或別的什么頭疼
Uh, did you bring your bike in?
呃,你把車推進來了嗎?
Yeah.
嗯
You didn't let anybody ride it... No!
你沒讓別人騎吧...
沒!
Good.
好的
These guys around here will steal it.
這附近的家伙會偷走的
Got that sausage.
把香腸吃了
I'm full, Dad.
我飽了,爸爸
Me, too. Those biscuits were good.
我也是 那些小點心很好吃
Made 'em from scratch.
臨時湊了一頓
Hey, Dad, can we have
嘿,老爸,明天
bacon tomorrow?
能吃熏肉嗎?
Anything for you, baby.
什么都行,寶貝
All right, you guys, uh,
好了,你們,呃,
finish getting ready for school.
吃完了就去做功課吧
All right. Chris,
好的 Chris,