We can put her on punishment.
我們可以懲罰她
Whatever.
怎么都行
I mean... but we have to feed her.
我的意思是... 我必須讓她吃飯
The next time,
下次,
why don't you let somebody know
請您先言語一聲
before you buy a whole crate
在你買一整箱
of sausage!
香腸之前!
Thank you!
謝謝!
Next time why don't you let somebody know
下次,您先言語一聲
when you quit your job.
在您辭職之前
I'm sorry?
你說什么?
Hey, uh...
嘿,呃...
I-I was going tell you...
我-我正打算告訴你
I'm going to get chicken next time. Okay.
我下次準備買雞肉 好的
My man got some hook-up on the chicken.
我們家那位最近就喜歡雞
Dr. Raymond pulled me out of detention
Raymond校長不讓我關禁閉了
because he thought talking to me
因為他覺得和我談談
would keep me out of trouble.
可以讓我少惹點麻煩
Son, I know things are rough for you here.
孩子,我知道有些事對于你來說不容易
But just because you don't have a father...
但正是因為你沒有父親...
But I do have a father.
可我有父親
Well, when your mother is on drugs...
那, 當你媽吸毒時...
My mom's not on drugs.
我媽沒吸毒
I understand, but being born a crack baby is no excuse.
我理解, 但生來就是可卡嬰的原因 (可卡嬰:孕婦吸毒造成的先天功能不全的嬰兒)
I wasn't born a crack baby.
我不是生來就是可卡嬰
Look, son.
聽著,孩子
I'm trying to help you.
我在試著幫助你
I know it's rough, but I suggest you try to fit in.
我知道很艱難,但我希望你能適應
And the next time you throw a battery,
下次你再扔電池,
that's an automatic suspension.
就自動退學
Why do I have to get suspended?
為什么要我退學?
Caruso's the one that started it.
Caruso是發起者
He's calling me names and beating butt
他一直給我起外號而且
every chance he gets.
一有機會就揍我
And I never called him a "cracker."
我從沒叫他鄉巴佬
Are you sure about this?
你確定是這樣嗎?
Yeah.
是的.
Good.
好
To this day, I don't know if he believed me
從今天開始,我不知道他是否還信任我
or he thought I was packing.
或者他認為我在掩飾
Stay out of trouble.
別惹麻煩
So what happened?
怎么樣了?
Oh. Raymond let me go.
哦. Raymond放我走了
But he thinks I'm a crack baby.
但他認為我是個可卡嬰
Listen, I just want to get home.
聽著, 我只想趕緊回家
My mother is making spaghetti tonight.
我媽媽今天晚上做意大利面
It was the only time that week she made a meal
這是她這一周唯一 一次做的
that actually went with sausage.
真正要配香腸的飯
Hey, it's Tenspeed and Brownshoe.
嘿,這是Tenspeed和Brownshoe (一部偵探劇集,主角是黑人加白人)
What, no detention today?
怎么, 今天不關禁閉了?
Look, why don't you just leave me alone?
聽著, 為什么你就不能不煩我呢?
I mean, what do you want me to do?
我是說,你想讓我做什么?
Go around and tell everybody that you beat the heck out of me?
四處去告訴每一個人 你把我打的膽戰心驚?
Yeah.
沒錯
Fine. I'm just getting tired
好吧. 我只是受夠了
of you messing with me.
你老捉弄我
"I'm just getting tired
哦, "我只是受夠了 Oh,
of you messing with me."
你老捉弄我"
You just can't reason with a bully.
真是不能和 惡棍理論
I don't care.
我才不在乎
Greg...
Greg...
I told you, running like a bitch.
告訴過你了, 像混球那樣逃跑
I know it looks like I'm taking the high road,
我知道看起來 我若無其事的走著,
but all I'm doing is buying me.
但實際上我所做的是在 爭取時間
Remember, bullies are kind of like dogs.
記住, 惡棍就像狗一樣
They usually don't chase you unless you run.
通常你不跑,他們是不會追的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm getting revenge.
我在報仇
You can't hide
你不能躲著
Think he went outside?!
覺得他出去了?!
Just how long is he going to wait to stop this?
要等多久 他才制止他們啊?
All of you.
你們幾個
In my office.
到我辦公室
Now.
馬上
Pick that stuff up.
把東西都撿起來
Despite numerous internal injuries,
除了多處內傷外
seeing Caruso go to detention still felt good.
看到Caruso進了禁閉室 還是感覺不錯的
That night, I got home on time,
那天晚上,我準時回到了家
my mother got her check,
我媽媽拿到了她的薪水,
but Tanya still wouldn't eat her sausage.
但Tanya還是不吃她的香腸
Baby, just try it, okay?
寶貝, 就嘗嘗吧, 好不好?
But I don't like it.
可我不喜歡吃
But if you don't try it, you'll never know.
但你不試試怎么會知道呢
I didn't used to like your father,
我曾經不喜歡你爸爸
and now I do.
可現在我喜歡
Tanya. And I definitely didn't like you, Tanya.
我絕對不會喜歡你的,
I never liked Drew.
我永遠不會喜歡Drew
And I hated your mother.
而我恨你們的媽媽
Come on, baby, you can do it.
吃吧, 寶貝,你行的
Just try it. A little bit.
嘗嘗看,就一小口
Okay.
好吧
It's good.
好吃
Now I'd love to sit here and tell you
現在我很愿意坐下來告訴你
that we had the sort of loving family
我們有一個充滿愛的家庭
that worked out all its problems
能解決任何問題
with love, compassion and patiente...
用愛, 同情心,還有耐心...
that we ended every day with hugs and laughter...
每一天我們用擁抱和歡笑結束...
but here's what really happened that night:
但那晚實際情況是這樣的:
Baby, just try it, okay?
寶貝, 嘗嘗吧, 好不好?
But I don't like it.
可我不喜歡吃
You're going to eat this sausage!
你必須得吃這根香腸!
Do you hear me?! God, do you think
你聽到沒有?! 老天,你覺得
I'm playing with you?!
我在跟你鬧著玩嗎?!
Rochelle! Oh, no! No! Rochelle!
哦, 不! 不!
No! Rochelle!
不! Rochelle!
Rochelle, no, no, no, no!
Rochelle, 不, 不, 不, 不!
It took us about an hour
我們用了一個小時
to get my mother off of Tanya's behind,
才把我媽跟 Tanya分開
but eventually, Tanya did eat her sausage.
但最后, Tanya還是吃了她的香腸
And as for my mother, well, to this very day,
至于我老媽, 嗯, 通過這特別的一天證明,
she still ain't raising no babies.
她還是養不了孩子