I know I made a promise to Mitchell,我知道我向米奇爾保證過
make a promise答應; 允諾
If you make a promise you should keep it; you ought not to break a promise.
如果你作出了承諾,你就應該遵守諾言,不應該食言。
If you make a promise, you should fulfil it.
你苦是作出允諾,就必須履行。
That did not make me feel better. 那只會讓我更加擔心
feel better感到好些
A good weep would probably make you feel better.
你痛痛快快哭上陣也許就好受些了。
I hope you'll soon feel better.
希望你的身體很快會好轉。
I need you step it up a notch.我需要你升級一下恐怖程度
step up增加; 加快; 提升; 升高
I hope you try to get them to step up production.
希望你們盡力使廠家增加生產。
When do you get your next step up? ie When will you be promoted?
你何時晉級?