Cam, I thought we discussed this.
小卡 我覺得我們已經說過這事兒了
We did. But I- I started thinking.
是的 但我后來一想
And this isn't about you or me.
這事的重點不在你我
This is about a little boy who deserves some happiness.
而是一個小男孩 該享受快樂一刻
And he's gonna get that from his weird gay clown uncle?
他能從他古怪的同性戀舅夫那兒得到快樂嗎
Fizbo is not gay. He's asexual.
菲茨寶才不是同性戀 他是無性的
He's an innocent whose only drive...
他是個純情大男孩 唯一的目標
is to bring people joy and laughter
就是給人們帶去喜慶 歡笑
and balloon animals.
和氣球扎成的動物
He's- He's the least sexual being on earth.
他 他是地球上最與性無關的東西
Oh, okay. Well, at least we agree on something.
好吧 至少我們都認為你這裝扮讓人性趣全無
If this tape is found in the future,
如果未來有人發現這盤帶子
this is how we humans celebrated birthdays. - Hey, Dad!
這就是我們人類慶祝生日的方式 -老爸
Yeah, there's my boy. Zip-line extreme-
瞧 那是我的乖兒子 高空滑索
I'm okay. I'm good. I'm good.
我沒事 我沒事 我很好
Lesson learned. Don't stand- Don't stand there.
吃一撞長一智 千萬別站在這兒
Let's go ahead and rope this area off.
把這一塊兒用繩子圈起來禁止入內
Excellent. Thank you.
很好 謝謝你們
Hey, buddy, you having fun?
嘿 小老弟 玩得開心嗎
Yeah. And I love my new belt.
是啊 而且我愛我的新皮帶