When did we decide all this? I think it's too much.
我們什么時候決定弄這些的 太過了吧
See, I knew you'd say that.
瞧 我就知道你會這么說
That's why I didn't tell you.
所以我就沒告訴你
So just relax. Grab a snow cone.
所以你就放輕松 去吃個冰霜卷吧
There's a snow cone machine? Yeah.
你弄來了冰霜卷機器嗎 是
Mom, just so you know, Dylan cannot have mayonnaise.
媽 記住 迪蘭不能吃蛋黃醬
That's random. Why are you telling me that?
沒頭沒腦來這么一句 你干嘛告訴我這個
'Cause he's coming to the party. Is that absolutely necessary?
因為他要來參加派對 有那個必要嗎
Yes, because she can't go 10
當然 因為她忍受不了10分鐘
minutes without her boyfriend's tongue in her mouth.
沒有她男友的舌頭在她嘴里攪
It's like he's feeding a baby bird.
就像他在喂幼鳥一樣
Don't be so jealous.
別羨慕嫉妒恨了
I'm sure you'll meet someone super hot at computer camp.
我確定你在計算機夏令營會遇到超級大帥哥的
Girls. Hey. Hey.
姑娘們 嘿 別鬧了
So, what you got there?
你手上拿的什么
These are supplies for the crafts table.
是手工藝品桌需要的一些原材料
I finally figured out what we're gonna be making.
我終于想到我們要做什么了
Kids bored? I'm teasing. I'm teasing.
讓孩子們無聊嗎 我開玩笑的 玩笑
It looks good. What is it?
看上去挺不錯 是什么
Comb sheaths.
梳套
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道的
But we made them when I was 11 years old
但我是11歲的時候做的這個
at Donna Rigby's birthday party.
在唐娜·瑞格比的生日派對上
At first we thought it was really stupid,
一開始我們也覺得那很傻帽
and then we had a blast, so-
然后我們覺得那是很愉快的經歷
How could you not?
怎么可能不愉快呢
You combined the two things that kids love the most-
你把孩子們最愛的兩樣東西結合到了一起
combs and sheaths.
梳子和套子
I'm kidding!
我開玩笑的
Where's my comb? Oh!
我的梳子哪兒去了 噢
Here it is in my incredibly convenient beaded comb sheath...
原來在我超級方便的繡珠梳套里
that I made at Luke's awesome birthday party.
那可是我在盧克超棒的生日派對上做的喲