See you in a few hours. Yeah.
幾小時后再見了 -好的
Thanks again for the karaoke machine.
再次謝謝你們借我卡拉OK唱機
I'll get it back to you right after the party.
派對辦完后 我會立刻送過來的
That'd be great.
那再好不過了
Please don't. I beg you.
千萬不要 求你了
Don't bring it back. - Okay.
千萬別送回來 -好的
Hey, Phil. Are, uh, you getting a clown for today?
嘿 菲爾 你今天的派對有請小丑嗎
Oh, no. Luke's not much of a clown fan.
沒 盧克不怎么喜歡小丑
Really? - Yeah. He never liked 'em.
真的嗎 -是啊 他從來不喜歡小丑
Has he ever seen a good one?
他有見過出色的小丑嗎
Has- Has anyone?
有誰 見過嗎
Really. So anyway, thanks again.
真的 總之 謝謝你們了
Okay. See you later.
好的 一會兒見
No clown? No- No clown? Let it go.
不要小丑 不要小丑嗎 算了吧
Who throws a party without a clown?
誰家開派對不請小丑
Since the late '30s, I'd say most people.
從上世紀30年代開始 大部分人都不請了
You know what? We haven't gotten Luke a present yet.
話說 我們還沒給盧克準備生日禮物
Maybe a clown could be our present.
或許扮小丑可以當生日禮物
Cameron. Cameron.
卡梅隆 卡梅隆
If Phil and Claire wanted to get Luke a clown,
如果菲爾和克萊爾想給盧克請個小丑
they would've. This is not our party.
他們肯定已經請了 那不是我們的派對
But- this is not our party.
但 那不是我們家開派對
But I just-
但我剛剛
Fine.
那好吧
What would you suggest we get him then, hmm?
那你說我們送他什么禮物好
Get him a gift card.
送他一張禮物卡就行了
A gift card? - Yeah.
就禮物卡打發他嗎 -是啊
Who hurt you?
你被誰摧殘過