Hey, Gloria,
嘿 歌洛莉亞
you got any idea how to wrap one of these things?
你知道怎么包裝這玩意兒嗎
Is that a crossbow? - Yeah.
那是個十字弓嗎 -是啊
Am I the greatest grandpa in the world or what?
我是不是堪稱世上最好的外公
We can't give Luke a crossbow.
我們不能送十字弓給盧克
He pokes himself in the eye every time he uses a straw.
他每次用吸管都能戳到眼睛
Are you kidding? I had one when I was his age.
開什么玩笑 我像他那么大的時候就有一把
My dad used to give me a quarter for every crow I bagged.
我每射殺一只烏鴉 我爸就會給我25美分
And I used to have a machete.
我曾經還有大砍刀呢
But times have changed. - He'll be fine.
但時代已經變了 -他會沒事的
I'll teach him how to use it.
我會教他怎么用的
Hey, pal, how's it going?
嘿 老弟 過得怎么樣
Am I charming?
我有魅力嗎
Oh, boy. Of course you're charming.
靠 你當然有魅力了
Who said you were not charming? - No one.
誰說你沒魅力了 -沒人
But there's a girl in my school, and I want her to like me.
學校里有個妹子挺好 我想讓她喜歡我
I need your advice, Jay. - Really?
我需要你的建議 杰 -真的嗎
She's gonna be at Luke's party.
她會去參加盧克的派對
Well, I'm a little thrown.
我真是 有點受寵若驚
I mean, you don't usually come to me for advice.
我是說 你一般不會向我征詢建議
Well, this is one area in which you've done pretty well.
在泡美妞這方面 您老可算個中高手啊
He has a point.
他說的很對
I've tried everything to get her attention-
我試過用各種方法吸引她的注意
opening doors, having a milk sent over in the cafeteria.
為她開門 在餐廳為她遞上一杯牛奶
Nothing's worked. - Here's the deal.
全都不奏效 -事實上
Girls don't go for all that romantic stuff.
女孩子不吃浪漫那一套
They go for power and success.
她們喜歡有權勢的或成功的男人
And since you don't have either one of those things,
既然這兩樣你都不沾邊
you're gonna be the funny guy.
那你就得做個風趣幽默的男人
No, no, no. I want the most dangerous reptile you've got.
不不不 我想要你養的最危險的爬蟲